Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-05-2009, 04:31 PM   #1  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Because my husband doesn't think its possible

For me to be organized. Currently I am working at a fold out table which I share with my two girls....girls who love to share 'my' things. The table, the sharing, the concreted unfinished basement, that's not why I need it. I need to to prove to the hubby that scrapbooking and cardmaking can be functional and organized. more important than that -although I do need to be on the winning side of this discussion- is so I can rescue my supplies from the never ending totes they are stored in. Funny thing is that by the time I am able to actually find and use the many supplies I have purchased it will be all vintage. Let me tell you that I'm not into vintage *LOL* Honestly the majority of supplies have been in totes for a little over two years. I'm not sure I even know what I have anymore. Did you hear that? Its my totes screaming for relief, poor things are begging.

At this point I'm not even sure that being organized is possible. Care to proof me wrong?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2009, 04:35 PM   #2  
Stampin' Fool

Seriously have you seen it? What's not to love? Besides someone needs to be able to showcase and add their testimonial. I can do just that.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2009, 04:43 PM   #3  
Stampin' Fool

Seriously its only been a few minutes and I've already begun my obsession with it. I can spend hours planning of where and how and what to do with it.

A chance to call my space a studio.....ahhh....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #4  
Stampin' Fool

I dream of a scrapbox....a place to call my own (kind of....the kids would have a little station....will that keep them out of my stuff?)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2009, 04:55 PM   #5  
Stampin' Fool

OK I know my chances are slim at best but seriously I need one of these beauties
Reply With Quote Likes