View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 12:05 AM   #61
not2shabbydesigns
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmamichelf View Post
I loved that store. The people were always friendly and helpful until this past Saturday.

I went in there and was looking for the Tim Holtz stuff. Two months ago they had a special section with all his stuff in the area. I also looked to see if they had the new brights and lights alcohol inks as well. So when I walked around, didn't find what I was looking for, I asked one of the ladies there.

She huffed at me! As if I were disturbing her walking sleep experience or something. Whatever. Then she said what's left of the alcohol inks are in the clearance rack because we aren't going to carry them anymore. And we don't have any Tim Holtz stuff. You must be mistaken that you saw them in here. Then she walked off.

Ok, look I know I'm 57 and everything...but I ain't blind nor am I stupid. Matter of fact the manager is the one who showed me the Tim Holtz area and was all excited, said they were working on getting him to come out and do workshop. So I know, for a fact, they had the stuff there.

Anyhow, that manager is no longer there. She must have been too nice and have really great customer service skills so she's gone. And the other ladies are just plain rude now. I asked this woman for a manager and she said her manager was too busy to come out there right now because she was teaching a class with children.

So I'm not going back. And I sent a letter of complaint to the head office.
Hopefully your letter will get her some training and you can go back and enjoy your shopping experience. Go back just to see if she has had an attitude adjustment. With this economy - most places I go the sales people are overly nice (everyone is trying to keep their jobs right now).... you did the right thing. Managers want your business and want to know about bad sales people. Don't let this person keep you from shopping there if you like the store. I hope they send you a bunch of coupons!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!