View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 09:16 AM   #31
IMBlessed5
Insane Embellisher

Expanding on someone else's "bank" idea - you could cut a slit in all four lids and have one bottle for quarters, one for dimes, and nickels, and pennies. Great for kids learning how to save!

OMG Clear Dollar Stamps has the BEST "goodies" stamp set called Sweet Jesus. Sayings like "no Twix, Jesus saves", "mint to be saved", "Jesus is a lifesaver". I have this set and now with the bottles ideas, I'm coming with all kinds of thoughts!!!

Maybe you could do some kind of first aid kit in the bottles? bandaids in one, small tubes of ointment in another, alcohol swabs in another, pain reliever meds in one? Obviously wouldn't be good for traveling though (being in glass bottles).

Someone who is getting started on sewing might like - straight pens in one, mini spools of thread in another, tape measure in one, thimble and needles in one.

The "teacher" type kits would also be great for a secretary's desk - paper clips, rubber bands, candy, pens.

Again - expanding on someone else's idea for coffee lovers - I would do ground coffee in one, powdered flavored creamer in another, sugar or sweetner packets in another, and some chocolate candies in the 4th.

A cupcake decorating kit - sprinkles, gumdrops, pull-apart licorice, red hots (cinnamon candies), m&m's, etc.

Mainly, I've loving these ideas and wanted to sub to the thread. But had to put my 2 cents worth in, lol.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!