Thread: Darcie stamps
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 05:43 AM   #5
Booboostamper
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeeGeeDeeView Post
HI!

I was there too (met 4 friends also and bumped into a few other people I knew).

I got lots of stuff ... don't remember it all right now but I know I bought several sheets of 12x18 thick patterned paper from Darcie's booth - I think I got a stamp or two also. I know several caught my eye but I was already "almost broke" by then.

I spent so much I'm forcing myself to stay home tomorrow (I usually go both days in case I missed something or there are reduced prices so the vendors have less stuff to pack up.)

I think the show was great - I only missed two vendors (I realized as I was resting my feet and having a cup of coffee and was too tired to go back and already stretched my budget so resisted breaking it completely.) I hope this year's organizer does it again in 2010, 2011, etc.!

(And we'll have to get together someday! Hobby Lobby should be opening soon - the store hours are posted on the website but I thought the openign date was mid-October. Haven't had a chance to drive by the store yet and all HL stores are closed on Sunday so no sense going tomorrow.)

Happy Crafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee
HI Tina,

I had heard from a friend of mine that HL is supposed to open on October 15th. I was up there just over a week ago and there was no sign saying coming soon and the buildings are looking more finished but you couldn't tell which one it might be going in. I can't wait for it to open. Hopefully we won't be dissappointed!!!!

I didn't end up buying any of Darcies stamps or paper. I went with a frienda nd we were suppossed to go back to her booth and it got late and forgot to. How much was the large sheets of paper? We didn't see a price and figured we would check when we went back to it. I did get a catalog supplement from them though. I am going to have tosave some $ and order some. That is the first time I have seen them and I love them!!

I spent more than I should have too. I would love to go back up but I would have to take my 3 boys today since my DH is working. I'm kinda on the fende about it!!!! LOL

Gail

www.gailscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!