Thread: Darcie stamps
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 07:49 PM   #4
TeeGeeDee
Linking Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel1971View Post
Hi Gail. I was at the show today too! I spent wayyyyy too much $$$. They had alot of great vendors. I didn't buy any of the Darcie stamps but they did look good.

HI!

I was there too (met 4 friends also and bumped into a few other people I knew).

I got lots of stuff ... don't remember it all right now but I know I bought several sheets of 12x18 thick patterned paper from Darcie's booth - I think I got a stamp or two also. I know several caught my eye but I was already "almost broke" by then.

I spent so much I'm forcing myself to stay home tomorrow (I usually go both days in case I missed something or there are reduced prices so the vendors have less stuff to pack up.)

I think the show was great - I only missed two vendors (I realized as I was resting my feet and having a cup of coffee and was too tired to go back and already stretched my budget so resisted breaking it completely.) I hope this year's organizer does it again in 2010, 2011, etc.!

(And we'll have to get together someday! Hobby Lobby should be opening soon - the store hours are posted on the website but I thought the openign date was mid-October. Haven't had a chance to drive by the store yet and all HL stores are closed on Sunday so no sense going tomorrow.)

Happy Crafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!