Thread: Do you share?
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 05:44 PM   #23
jazzytobi
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydal57 View Post
I think it's somehow easier to share when you know you can replace it. I let my 9 yo use anything in my room except my Copics and trimmers. I don't want her cutting a finger off with the guillotine trimmer and Copics bleed through and I don't want in everywhere. She can use them under my supervision. Tips can be easily replaced and the are refillable.

I just wish I knew more people locally who like to stamp.
Remember Joey from friends? "JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!" Well, that's me, kinda. lol!!!

I will let people use my copics, but that's because it's pretty hard to wreck them. Even my 7 y/o can play away... But I have a few friends that like to make a card here or there, or my hubby likes to play around and these are my rules: use any stamps/ink, and use paper and ribbon from the scrap bin (which are VERY plentiful). Usually I buy only 1 of a patterned paper and often with a specific thing in mind, so i don't like people cutting into it..

I too wish I had stamping friends. I know there are a bunch of people on here in my area, I'm just too shy to ask anyone out. hahaha... It's like high school all over again.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!