View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #16
Rachelhope13
Desmond's Darlin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin Moore View Post
I've always wondered about this and since I don't think I have an opinion, I'm coming to YOU! I frequently schedule posts for my blog the night before so that when I get up in the morning I can leisurely stamp knowing something has already posted on my blog.

However, once I design something I am excited to post it so I usually post here to SCS then schedule a post for the next day or next available day on my blog rather than post it that day. That helps me be consistent on my blog and sometimes gives me a few days of no stamping without my blog being ignored. Don't get me wrong, no one is on the edge of their seat waiting for my daily post, and I still don't manage to post every day, but I like to when I can.

So the question is, do you get irritated when you see a card in a gallery here with a gallery link to a blog where that particular card hasn't posted yet? My link to my blog is just one line at the end of my description, it does not say something along the lines of "click here to read more or for more details" etc unless it is already posted. TIA!
I wait to post here so I can link the details, I am too lazy to add ALL the details here And on the blog so it makes it easier for me

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!