View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 05:33 AM   #11
Stazon Splitcoast
hedgiemama's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 10,138


Originally Posted by ikimomView Post
If you plan to buy the big die that goes with the window shapes, you can still use it in your CB. If you buy the extended plates though, you would have to cut them down about 1/4" (if you have a table saw or know someone who could do this for you). Otherwise, use the regular CBug C plates, rolling thru once and then carefully shift them to the other end of the large die to complete the cut. Hope that makes sense.
The big dies you refer to that need these oversized plates are called Big XL in the catalog?
hedgiemama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote