View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 05:28 AM   #12
Kristin Moore
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks to all who have replied. I sort of thought that might be the general concensus but I am kind of surprised at the number of people who don't post here at all now. I'm so sad about that- please come back! There are so many times when I search for a specific stamp set or tool and SCS is a great way to do that. I always figure there are zillions of blogs out there and the chances of someone finding mine in particular are probably kind of slim. For some reason I feel I get more comments here than on my blog, regardless of the traffic for that day... hmmm, interesting.

But, I will start doing just that, posting to my blog first then here. I already knew that people get irritated to go to a blog and find a general link instead of for the specific card they are looking for, but if I say "see my blog for the deets" or anything like that it is always straight to that post. Otherwise I don't say anything and just make my blog link like a signature line. I suppose I'm assuming people know that and shouldn't!

Thanks again!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!