View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 04:07 AM   #18
Die Cut Diva
kerryj106's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 3,211

Originally Posted by HoJo View Post
I'm pretty sure I saw something (first here on SCS and then possibly it linked to the person's actual blog with info) where someone decorated little circle tins (like the kind you buy at Michael's or Walmart in their crafting/wedding section) and put flubber or a similar kind of goo inside for the kiddos to play with. It was DARLING, but I can't find the link anywhere! I was thinking this would make a fantastic gift, but in addition to not being able to find the original blog link anymore, I also wonder whether there could be any kind of trouble with kids mistaking it for something to eat? That said, I would try and be clear in the packaging (perhaps with a tag or something else on the item) that this was goo to play with, not to eat. Hopefully, parents could understand and watch their kiddos (and I would only be giving it to kids 4 and up.) If anyone knows what I'm talking about and has a link, it would be awesome - and I think a fun gift!
I totally remember this one - it's on my list of things to do one day!! It was on Jody's blog.
My blog
I LOVE My Favorite Things!
What's another word for synonym?
kerryj106 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote