View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 10:59 AM   #35
nbtbby
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineMama View Post
Yes, we all have a month to decide if we want to sign the IDA or not. But those that were aware of the change before 9/1/09 had time to get their design team contracts in place before the change to get grandfathered in where others weren't. I think this is one of the main issues that people have with only certain demos being made aware of this before it was publicly announced.
OK, I see what you mean now. I guess I just assumed that if you were already on a DT you were already under a contract or agreement. I guess I am not sure, why one would want to get into a contract knowing you would only be able to do it for a short time longer, but I can see how that would ease the transition. I know it is a tough deal for everyone. SU has given Sr execs advance info on a lot of things for quite some time, I am thinking this might just be another one of those instances. It wouldn't do for a demo with a downline of hundreds of demonstrators calling asking for details to have no information to help clarify things and there aren't enough demo support personnel or phone lines at SU to answer 40, 000 calls in one day, so perhaps that was their motivation.
In any event, I do feel deeply for all of you facing this tough decision.

Belinda
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!