View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 09:09 AM   #29
SunshineMama
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbtbby View Post
I am not saying that you aren't correct in much of your statement above, but SU has been repeatedly criticized for NOT making the announcement internally before they announced it to all demonstrators to have averted some of this confusion and dissent and had some demonstrator input. I think that just proves the point that it doesn't matter how SU handles something they are going to be chastised for it. You simply can not please everybody and even if you get close, some people are going to look for reasons to criticize SU.

Belinda
Everybody deals with the fact that "you're damned if you do and damned if you don't" in some area of their life some time or another. I don't pretend to think that SU can please everybody all or at least some of the time.

Neither am I looking for a reason to criticize SU. The fact of the matter is, they did give some demos an unfair advantage over others by allowing top level demos know ahead of time. There's no way around that.

Again, I don't think they intended to do this, I just don't think they thought their actions through fully enough to know how it would come across to others lower on the totem pole.

There's no doubt about it that even if they had told everyone ahead of time or no one ahead of time that there would be some or many that would not have been pleased with the new IDA, but I definitely think that less feelings would have been hurt if they announced it to all or none ahead of time.

That is the main point I'm making here. Not about whether some like the IDA or not.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!