View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 08:31 AM   #905
ctab
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

I'm sorry - I know I've said this really isn't a discussion about every thing that someone may think SU does wrong but maybe you just gave us the answer as to why they won't sell just the stamps to those who want them: the demos don't like it. Hmmm... maybe they shouldn't always listen so well to the demos and listen to customers/potential customers instead.
I would be completely okay with an unmounted option as long as it wouldn't decrease the number of sets they offer. But, from what they've said in the past there are only so many spots on the picking lines so if every stamp set has two spots on the picking line they would have to lower what the variety of stamps they can offer in order to allow unmounted (which would be silly since no one has to mount their rubber onto the wood blocks).
If they offered only unmounted with no wood I would quit being a demo, but I would leave with no hard feelings knowing that SU made what they thought was the best business decision for long term viability but that my needs and their product no long coincided.