View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 08:18 AM   #893
MsAudreyAnn
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGMommyof2 View Post
There was a comment earlier regarding the SU Demo side of SCS ~ something to the effect that if that was dissolved then all the 'special groups' should be dissolved as well ~ but maybe SU demo shouldn't be the only ones who can have a 'special' group ~ let TAC & CTMH & even CM (since there is a growing love of scrapping) have their 'special' groups as well...
My opinion on this is.....((please don't flame me, its my feelings on it))

The demo side (forum on SCS) for SU should be dissolved. Yes, I understand that this site originally was formed for SU. But, as we all know.....other stamp companies are now present!! Just take a look at the member companies, and take a look through the gallery!! Times are a changing!!

SCS means crafting to me with no limitations. There shouldn't be a business side on SCS for any particular stamping company ((unless, just like the member stamping companies....want to PAY for that service!!))

SU should have their own site (out on the web) with demos having their *business side*....along with TAC, CTMH, CM and all the other crafting companies....again, like I said.....unless they wanted to pay for that service here at SCS.

Just my penny's worth today!!

My Photography Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!