View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 10:08 PM   #828
Val the Scrapper
Cardstock Collector

Default SU and its Policies

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGMommyof2 View Post
Just makes me feel that they no longer think their products are good enough to stand up to the competition! It's not like this is going to make people have money to spend! I liked buying SU cause I felt they offered some really good quality items ~ now um, makes me question that....

SU does make good products, however, there are MANY companies out there that make good products and products that are just as reliable and that provide as much variety and diversity. There really isn't much in the way of tools or embellishments that SU provides to its customers that you can't buy elsewhere or from other marketing companies that use Consultants to sell their products such as Close to My Heart, Creative Memories, and others.

I, myself, would never let a company such as SU dictate to me what I can do or not do on the Internet or in other venues, within reason of course, having regard to the company's reasonable policies on other issues.

Many Scrapbooking Stores and many Stamping Stores sell paper, rubber and vinyl stamps, embellishments, tools, etc. that are used either for scrapbooking or rubber stamping and the entire consuming public is free to buy from those stores. To suggest that SU can entirely restrict what its Consultants do and where they do it is simple nonsense.

SU offers its Consultants 20% off on product sold ~ not such a grand discount if one really thinks about it. The buying public (including SU Consultants) only needs to wait for sales, discount days and/or clearance prices from other companies or stores to save that kind of money.

I think SU should keep its Consultants happy in order to keep them, period.

This is just my two cents on SU and its policies for what its worth, and with inflation and in this economy, two cents is not worth much....lol.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!