View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 07:25 PM   #796
JanTInk
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SU Creative Crew Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobizie linda View Post
I dont seem to be getting any response to...doesnt anyone think it's a bit contradictory that we can link to SCS which sells it all (practically) but not link to anything else that sells non-SU...I am still not happy with Shelli's statement that we are a SU demo 24/7 - I'm a hobby demo! I have a personal life....and all these examples people are citing about their work and not being allowed to represent competition is correct! the operative word is "Work"....not their personal time! I've never heard of an employer (unless you were CIA) that governed your personal internet communications outside of the work environment!....so we can link to SCS -obviously that would have really enraged everyone if we couldn't !!! doesn't seem fair....I'm sure I'll get blasted...but what am I missing here? SCS sells non-SU products!
No, they don't sell it. They advertise it. If there was a ""Buy Now" button in the member company forums, we couldn't link here. There isn't.

I am thinking there will be revisions to the policy regarding emails. There would be no way of them to enforce it, for one thing.

What I believe they meant was that when you are emailing your customers, you are supposed to keep it SU! only. Not your personal communications with your friends and relatives.

My website/blog - JanTink.com
Facebook | JanTink
Etsy Store - JanTink

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!