View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 06:29 PM   #761
maryrose
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Valerie11 View Post
I am, for the time being, an active demo. I support shutting the demo forums down and making the community a whole. Should they want their own forum, then SU! needs to come to the plate with a Membership agreement with SCS. Now, we know that will never happen. By having a Member company forum, it will also cut down on the cattiness by demos in the demo only forums about what those on the "other side" are doing and that they would never post on the "other side" and all that. As it is now, they are protected in the forums because of the exclusivity, they are free to speak in whatever tone they want about customers.

SU! demonstrators need to remember that they do have their own private forum which may be found on the Demonstrator Website. Stampin' Discuss is for all things demonstrator related for SU!
Thank you, Val! I mentioned this on the demo side a day or two ago, and got flamed for it. Oh, and why aren't demos spending just as much time on their own Stampin' Discuss forums? Hmm, could it be because it stinks on ice? I've appreciated all of your comments, Val, and I'm in total agreement with you on this subject. I'm also letting my demonstratorship go, but I'm embracing the change now. It's a good thing.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!