View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 05:20 PM   #732
peggy-sue
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Valerie11 View Post
I am, for the time being, an active demo. I support shutting the demo forums down and making the community a whole. Should they want their own forum, then SU! needs to come to the plate with a Membership agreement with SCS. Now, we know that will never happen. By having a Member company forum, it will also cut down on the cattiness by demos in the demo only forums about what those on the "other side" are doing and that they would never post on the "other side" and all that. As it is now, they are protected in the forums because of the exclusivity, they are free to speak in whatever tone they want about customers.

SU! demonstrators need to remember that they do have their own private forum which may be found on the Demonstrator Website. Stampin' Discuss is for all things demonstrator related for SU!
Not all demos are catty, I have not left one catty comment about any demo, customer, or Stampin' Up. If you ask SCS to get rid of the demo forums, then ask to rid itself of every other exclusive user group. That would be no different. I think this would be a very sad thing. SCS is my happy place, what I usually find here is creative people sharing and helping each other. It saddens me to read some of the things I have read here today. I wish you all luck with your decisions.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!