View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 01:06 PM   #661
stctrent
Inking Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanTInk View Post
Who said you had to?

Everyone knows I love rubber, in every way shape and form it comes in. I have...cough...SOME other companies' products in my stamping room ...okay, okay, I have a LOT of other companies' products in my stamping room! Stampin' Up! is not making me take all that to the dump. SU! is not making me stop using it, or even stop displaying projects I make with it on my blog.

" I hope this is true (haven't seen the clarifications) because like thousands of others one of the reasons that I love your blog is the 'rubbadulatory'. It is all just very polarized, much like real life and quite frankly I don't want/need any other headaches. Thanks for your help!!
They just don't want me to tell people where to buy it, with a link to a webstore to make it easier. Can people ask me who made it? Certainly and I can even answer them.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the new IDA. I am sad for my friends who are on DTs who now have to choose and if I were on a DT I would also be making the choice. But I haven't done design team work in over a year, so my choice was fairly simple.

I know there has been a lot of rumors floating around as to what this all means. I hope people don't get their undies all in a bunch over this and will continue to buy the rubber they like and use the products they like and share them with everyone they want to. And demos still can do that...there are just rules about how you can do it.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!