View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 10:30 AM   #637
cullenwr
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waltzingmouse View Post
Wow! The SU regs make fascinating reading - I just got into stamping over a year ago and the one thing that hooked me was the friendliness of stamping folk, the willingness to exchange ideas and information and the freedom of choice that there is. I've lost count of the things i've bought 'cos i saw them on so and so's blog.

I feel that competition is good for everyone, keeps folks on their toes and opens up avenues for everyone, I love variety, my fave blogs are those where folks use loads of different product, I love to see new things constantly (bit of a magpie...).

My point is, the more I see, the more I want to see...I like a big old jumble of blogs pointing in every direction, I revel in the choice!! bet loads of others do too...

I don't think it's fair to curb folks creativity by restricting them to one product line. Nuff said.
You've expressed my thoughts precisely! SU is really hurting themselves in the long run. I'm a customer only (not a demo) but I can assure you I've decided to buy SU products many times because of a gorgeous card that I saw on SCS or on a personal blog! Two of my favorite bloggers (Silke Ledlow & Mercy Kerin) have resigned as demos for SU. That really saddens me because they are terrific designers and now I won't have their samples to inspire me. Instead, their new designs will draw me to other companies. Com'on SU...wake up and smell the coffee!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!