View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 09:59 AM   #630
Mrs Nickel
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Nickel View Post
I FEEL YOU ARE CORRECT, KERRI!

Why didn't they just amend this for those demo's that are of a certain 'level' like 'SENIOR SUPERVISOR and above' who are probably the ones really working the business as business?

As another intelligent gal said, "ONE cannot live on SUP alone!" and might I add, at least NOT one who feels they have true artistry and want and NEED to express it. WHY would any artist want to put a limit on themselves? They wouldn't. SUP offers only "SO MUCH" and does not have a vast array of creative-options ENOUGH to expect us to keep to their product ONLY.

Ya follow?

Instead of stifling us and our customers, step up to the plate and offer MORE so we will WANT TO USE ONLY SUP PRODUCTS! When you have covered enough creative-ground and offer a variety of art mediums like alcohol markers like COPIC, glitter glues like Stickles and versatile/stackable/cookie cutter dies like nestibilities (just to name a few), I may re-think using SUP ONLY products but until then........
I am correcting myself above here....... I WILL NEVER USE "SUP ONLY".

Even if they DID offer a vast array, I still have to admit that I am always looking to branch out, perfect my style, try new techniques, new tools, new toys.

I will never use ANY ONE COMPANY "ONLY" EVER! That is the joy that one has when they are self-employed and a self-representing artist! You DO what you want!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!