View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 09:15 AM   #618
Tracy-Stamper
Hardware Hotshot

I like to stamp. I like my SU! products, I like my "everything else" products. I like SCS and I would like a separate SU! community as well.

If I did not have these things in my life I would be sad. This is why I am willing to accept the changes. I do not want to see SU! go by wayside (or any other company for that matter) and if these were better economic times I'm sure they wouldn't have had to contemplate these changes.

I am sorry so many people wish ill will on SU!. The comments about such things as Shelli's blog, her building, prohibiting freedom of speech are so disheartening to me. There are many things about the company that I would like to see change but what I see here is full blown bashing. I don't see how it is helpful and it is causing much sadness among your fellow stampers.

To the demos on design teams, I feel muchly for you and am sorry you have to make a choice. I know it must be very difficult. I was very lucky in that my mother became a demo when I started working with other companies so I was able to have the best of both worlds. Maybe you will have someone in your life that you can do that with as well. Lastly, I hope you do not write-off SU! entirely but if you do I would definitely understand.

Peace -
Tracy Durcan

Last edited by Tracy-Stamper; 09-03-2009 at 09:19 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!