View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 01:55 AM   #1
princessdi69
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default SBVC89 - Summer Sun

Good Morning Ladies!!!

I am so excited to be the new Variety Challenge Coordinator. For those who have not heard Peggy (Favorite Grandma) has taken a Design Team position for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. Peggy always had great ideas. Peggy we will miss you and wish you the best of luck!!!

Next, our challenge. Where did Summer go??? Here in New England it seems as though Summer just swung into full gear (after a month and a half of rain) and before you know it school will starting. We have been enjoying all the Sun we have had so far.

So my challenge to you is to show me your Summer Sun. You are required to have a sun element (full or partial) on your page. It can be a handmade sun (like I chose to do), a die cut, stamp or stickers. Just show me the SUN.

My sample:

Summer Fun in the Summer Sun

Hampton Beach (older layout)

you can find all submissions for this challenge here: SBVC89

SBC's Information Thread:

Everything you need to know to participate!

The OPD (One Page Doc, aka: Master Challenge Thread) that includes all challenges on one page for your printing convenience can be found here: OPD

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any one of the SBCT (scrapbook challenge team)via pm or simply post your question in this thread.
-------------------------------------------
Weekly Challenge Line Up:
Monday - Inspiration
Tuesday - Digital
Wednesday - Variety
Thursday/Monthly - Goals
Friday - Sketch
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!