Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-28-2009, 10:15 AM   #1  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little Monkeys

Has anyone ever ordered from Little Monkeys at Store More Stamps? I bought a stamp organizing system from them back in April (early) and still have not received it....going into June now..........where is my stuff??

anyone else?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2009, 10:20 AM   #2  
Gabfest Goddess

there have been a couple threads about this lately, and yes, it took a long time to get mine.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2009, 08:22 AM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

I noticed their banner ad is popping back up now. Maybe they have worked out whatever issues they had??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2009, 09:49 AM   #4  
Insane Embellisher

I e-mailed them about my order...they e-mailed back and said they would look into it....and now I have not heard anything again....and its been over a week
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2009, 08:37 AM   #5  
Kookie Creator

At least you got a reply! I ordered mid-June, have emailed them 3 times and have yet to even get a reply. Pretty poor customer service IMHO. It's been over 5 weeks going on 6 since I ordered.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2009, 02:32 PM   #6  
Polyshrink Goddess

I agree, their customer service is horrible. I won't ever order from them again.

I put in an order, waited and waited. Emailed with no reply. Emailed a week later with no reply. I went to her blog, she had a post stating that there was free shipping in July. I left a comment that "free shipping was nice if a customer didn't have to wait for weeks on end". The comment was deleted but I got my order within a few days.

I don't see them staying in business very long with all the negative responses.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2009, 01:26 AM   #7  
Insane Embellisher

well its official.......they are not a company to deal with. Please do not purchase anything from them.

I placed my order April 2 and have not received anything.
I e-mailed them a couple of times and they did respond once saying they were re-sending the stuff.......well now its the end of July and I have not received anything

I e-mailed over and over again asking them to credit my paypal account and they never answered. You also can't call cause the number posted you get a message saying this person is not receiving calls anymore..........so

STAY AWAY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2009, 06:00 AM   #8  
Polyshrink Goddess

I have ordered from the twice. The first time it took forever for my stuff, I emailed she reponded and resent. I didn't think too much b/c sometimes these things happen. The second time I ordered the same thing happened. I emailed and emailed and then my package arrived. I received an email after the fact with an apology and a discount. That order was done in April and I think I got it at the end of May/beg of June. I haven't ordered again, and it's too bad, b/c I really like their product. I love that system, but I don't want to wait months and months, especially when you have like 45 days with paypal to dispute. Ya know?

My humble beginnings of a gallery
https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...0&ppuser=72605
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2009, 06:26 AM   #9  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If anyone is interested I'm selling mine that I've got. I have one starter set with 5 additional sleeves and inserts. PM me if you're interested. I promise to ship pretty quickly.
My Stampin' Up! site

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2009, 08:05 AM   #10  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brenda71View Post
If anyone is interested I'm selling mine that I've got. I have one starter set with 5 additional sleeves and inserts. PM me if you're interested. I promise to ship pretty quickly.
This is gone. Thanks everyone.
My Stampin' Up! site

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2009, 06:19 AM   #11  
Cardstock Collector

Thought I'd add in my two cents worth. . .I saw read about this system and had to have it. Got a couple of my friends to buy in also. What a HUGE mistake. I love the system, don't get me wrong, but dealing with the owner - Susan - has been less than satisfying. She over promises and under delivers ALWAYS. We have placed several orders with her and have had problems with EVERY SINGLE order. Mostly huge time delays, lots of promises and not much satisfaction. The latest one my friend is disputing with Paypal because she has not gotten her products nor her money back. In fact, Susan is not even returning phone calls/emails. My suggestion girls?? DO NOT BUY THIS SYSTEM THROUGH STOREMORESTAMPS.com I do believe that you can buy the system elsewhere. . .maybe with better customer service. However, BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2009, 02:16 AM   #12  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepbeepView Post
Thought I'd add in my two cents worth. . .I saw read about this system and had to have it. Got a couple of my friends to buy in also. What a HUGE mistake. I love the system, don't get me wrong, but dealing with the owner - Susan - has been less than satisfying. She over promises and under delivers ALWAYS. We have placed several orders with her and have had problems with EVERY SINGLE order. Mostly huge time delays, lots of promises and not much satisfaction. The latest one my friend is disputing with Paypal because she has not gotten her products nor her money back. In fact, Susan is not even returning phone calls/emails. My suggestion girls?? DO NOT BUY THIS SYSTEM THROUGH STOREMORESTAMPS.com I do believe that you can buy the system elsewhere. . .maybe with better customer service. However, BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh have you got this right

this is now Aug 7 and I placed my order Apr2.......I still do not have anything and she (susan) just kept my money.........now its past the 30 days that I can fight it with paypal

she does not respond to any e-mails and the phone now says that this person is no longer taking any calls.........

bad business...very bacd
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #13  
Kookie Creator

Default Problems with Little Monkeys

I just went through the PayPal claim/dispute process. They were unable to recover any funds for me. If anyone else out there has ordered, you may want to consider filing a claim if you haven't been able to reach Susan and/or receive your order. I know that Store More Stamps was part of the online Firecracker Festival hidden firecrackers shop hop and was offering a discount on orders placed during that window. I hope that other people are not going to lose their money as well.

You do have up to 45 days to file a claim with PayPal, if that pertains to anyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2009, 10:37 AM   #14  
Insane Embellisher

its been almost 6 months for me that I have been trying to get them to send me my stuff
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #15  
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks for the warning! I can imagine it is difficult to run a small business but I would think, especially during these economic times, a business owner would want to supply great customer service. I am so sorry this was not the case for you. Have you checked with your credit card company? I had a similiar experience with an Ebay transaction and my credit card company took care of it. I might be mistaken but I think situations like this fall under the catergory of mail fraud. Good luck and I really hope this works out for you in the end.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2009, 11:14 AM   #16  
Glitter Guru

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I guess I bought at the right time--a couple of years ago...so now I just make my own. It is really easy.

First--get the page protectors from the office supply. I have a Tonic Guillitone (spelling I know--head chopper kind) so the cutting was really easy. Trim the length to 8 1/2" and on the width trim off the holes.

B) Using the over head transparencies that you write on (acetate sheets) Cut them down to 8 1/2" square. Your stamps stick to this beautifully.

and 3) you can slip a blank piece of cardstock in behind it so you can see but I use both sides of the acetate sheet. I label the sleeve with what the stamps are (ie: baby) . A velvetta box is great for storing them but a cereal box would give you more height.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2009, 11:35 AM   #17  
Cardstock Collector

Thank you for the instructions. I will definitely consider it and will pass along the idea to my club girls who are also schnoockered by storemorestamps.com. Instead of buying her boxes (or in your case using velveeta boxes) I found a perfect wicker box that they fit in beautifully and there is a lid. I do have a filing system with tabs and in the front of each sleeve I have a piece of paper which is stamped to show the stamps that are in that sleeve. It's a beautiful thing!

Thanks again and make sure and pass the word around about Little Monkeys. I do believe with the previous statement by Crafty 1021 that in these times, a business should pride itself on it's customer service. We could understand such things if the business would at least contact us. Anyway, thank you again!

Paper Crafting Junkie!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2009, 08:51 AM   #18  
Cardstock Collector

Here is the latest on Little Monkeys, straight from it's blog at Storemorestamps.com

"August 28, 2009 at 9:39 am � Filed under little monkeys news

No other way to put it. There was a horrible disaster with our materials and after looking over everything, it was clear we would never be able to use any of the products in inventory. To have this happen after already having problems this spring with my broken hand and the switch to the new shopping system, everything fell apart. Or, rather, I fell apart. I truly feel awful that I wasn�t able to keep you posted about the problems. I didn�t tell anybody, though, not even my family and close friends. Just couldn�t take it. Even Tia, who was starting to help with shipping and might have been the saving grace if we could have faced this together, had to leave town to deal with both of her parents falling ill. A downward spiral of epic proportions.

Everything I had went into trying to recover � both from a business and a personal perspective � while putting on a smiling front for those around me and it was slow going. I have scrounged every penny to be able to order new materials and am now finally making progress again.

I would like to thank a certain customer and her brother-in-law for the confirmation I was needing to keep moving and, as our boys say, �suck it up, princess.�

All outstanding orders will be shipped no later than Friday, 9/11/09. It will most likely be earlier than that, but I don�t want to over-commit and cause more dissatisfaction. Also, since it�s easy to want to please everyone and end up sidetracked, I�m just going to say up front that I will not work on any follow-up until everything has shipped and orders delivered. At that time, I will see where things stand and will know better what my next steps should be.

I�ve felt like a part of me was missing through this difficult time so I�m ready to get it back, and ready to fight hard to move ahead with the other projects & next steps planned for Little Monkeys months ago. New color sets are waiting for their release (will be Sept 15th!), new product ideas, etc. I�m really looking forward to moving forward. I hope that you are, too.

�Failure is not falling down, but refusing to get up.� � Chinese Proverb"

Why couldn't she at least put this blog out several months ago??? I believe that most of us would have understood and been patient. Sorry for her issues, still disgusted with her lack of communication. :confused:

Paper Crafting Junkie!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2009, 12:28 PM   #19  
Matboard Maniac

Huh. I don't know but I'm thinking it may be too late.
I had to come up with an alternative to this storage system (just posted it on my blog if you'd care to see). I never did have good service so I definitely wouldn't go back.
I hope those that did order over 6 months ago get their stuff or their money back!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2009, 12:50 PM   #20  
Polyshrink Goddess

Her blog posting is "way to late"!!!!:rolleyes:

She should have not taken any new orders if she knew she was getting behind. That's just common sense business practice.

I'm glad to read that she understands that now. I'm glad that she is feeling better.

I still won't recommend or ever order from her again.

I actually feel rather lucky that I got my order in the time I did. I feel horrible for those who never got theirs or are still waiting, months later.

In her blog posting she says "I will not work on any follow-up until everything has shipped and orders delivered. At that time, I will see where things stand and will know better what my next steps should be."

Then she goes on to say there New color sets waiting for their release (will be Sept 15th).

It sounds like she is contradicting herself or maybe I just have no confidence in her at all. IMHO.

I hope I'm not coming off as bitter and ugly. I really hope she is okay and gets her life in order.

Last edited by wright1; 09-14-2009 at 01:00 PM.. Reason: adding a sentence
Reply With Quote Likes