View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 06:14 PM   #59
donelle
Inking Addict

Default Sorry for your bad experience

I read this thread and didn't realize you were talking about the Omaha store until you mentioned Village Pointe. I shop there every week and all the women I know that work there are super nice! It's too bad about the rude person you encountered. I do only buy things from the Hot Spot or with coupons (tfs to everyone who posts theirs here!) but that makes things very reasonable I think. I appreciate the displays and I've enjoyed classes I've gone to also. On occaision I've asked for help only to realize I know more than the sales associate but then I just laugh and think, "if only I worked here!"
I agree about the kids themed events too - don't think it will fill up too fast here with all the kids back to school so early.

The one place I get consistently bad service is the Jo-Ann's here - it's dirty, disorganized and almost every single employee I've ever encountered was grumpy and very UNhelpful. (Sorry if you work there but I'm talking 20+ visits with maybe 3 positive experiences!) And yet I still go back because you can't beat their sales on DCWV paper packs! Oh well, I'm hopelessly addicted to paper crafting! You did the right thing by writing to corporate - disappointing that you didn't get a response but that's definitely the right way to voice your thoughts!

Try the Council Bluffs Hobby Lobby - that store is SUPER nice and clean and everyone there was VERY helpful when I went one day - and that's a LONG drive for me!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!