View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 02:18 AM   #1
AnniePanda
Stazon Splitcoast

Default SBVC87 ... Rock, Paper, Scissors ...7.29.09

This week our favorite stamper/scrapper - Favorite Grandma/Peggy - has a break so she can go take lots more photographs to scrap!
I hope you will find some inspiration playing along with me.

Rock – Paper – Scissors
Remember playing this game? I have a twist for you. Use the elements of the game for creating variety for your scrapbook pages. Each element has a set of rules you must follow, and all 3 elements much appear on your page.
Rock – other than mere rocks, think diamonds! When you think of a diamond you think ‘bling’! Use something like rhinestones, or other jewel, or glitter, or pearl to embellish.
Paper – Yes, I know we use paper, but I want you to alter it for variety. Crinkle it, wad it, pleat it, distress it, do anything but don’t leave it smooth and even.
Scissors – This one is easy. Cut some paper/cs instead of using the handy-dandy paper slicer. Make the edges a bit uneven on purpose, cut out an image, cut up shapes, use your deco-edge scissors - do something different with scissors.
Have fun and create some interest with embellishments, mats, layers, etc. using all 3 elements from the game on your page.

Don't forget to leave some love for everyone's pages!
See all the pages for the SBVC87 challenge here.

Everything you need to know to participate in these challenges:
HERE

Here is the OPD – the one page that contains all the weekly challenges up to April 2009

Here is the thread with all of the Variety Challenges.

Okay, let's play!

Goals - Scrap: Oct 5/15

Scrapbook Inspiration Challenge - IFH19OCT

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!