Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-27-2009, 04:25 AM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cuttlebug vs Big Shot

I own a Cuttlebug and am considering switching to the Big Shot because it looks sturdier. I mostly use embossing folders and Nestabilities as opposed to a lot of die cutting. Please advise me and tell me why you came to that conclusion. If you've owned a Cuttlebug and switched to the Big Shot, do you regret your decision at all or are you completely happy with the switch?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-27-2009, 05:00 AM   #2  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LetteringMama.....I first purchased the Cuttlebug before the BIGkick even came out on the market. Then I purchased the BIGkick. Now if I use a manual machine, I do use the BIGkick and not the Cuttlebug.

As you said the BIGkick (exact same as the BigShot, just a different color and shape but made by the same company) is a much sturdier machine than the Cuttlebug. That's the main reason I like it better. Also being that it is a tad wider, to me does make a difference with being able to put a bit wider paper, etc. in it.

The BIGkick can be purchased in a store so there is no shipping to pay and you can use a coupon. Might be something you would want to consider over the purchase of a BigShot.

Just my opinion and I realize not shared by everyone.

Patti
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-27-2009, 10:34 AM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

I have never owned a cuttlebug but do own a bigshot. My sister owned a cuttlebug and came over and tried my bigshot. Her cuttlebug went up for sale on ebay and she switched to the bigshot.

One thing she did say though.....she wishes sometimes she still had her cuttlebug because it was more portable if she wantged to takie it to a friend's house for stamping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-27-2009, 05:23 PM   #4  
Kookie Creator

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I owned a Cuttlebug but gave it to my mom when I got my Big Shot. A friend who just got a CB said others had told her she should have gotten the Big Shot. I really am glad to have my Big Shot, and don't regret giving up the CB. Another nice feature is the tabbed platform that comes with the Big Shot (for running thinner dies through)--it tells you exactly the "sandwich" you need to make and in what order--printed right on it so you don't lose it like you might a piece of paper.

Here are some comparison articles:
http://papertrufflez.typepad.com/pap...tting_mac.html
http://indigoinklings.blogspot.com/2...omparison.html
http://indigoinklings.blogspot.com/2...derations.html
http://www.craftcritique.com/2008/02...nes-final.html

The CB does fold up, but otherwise isn't really much smaller than the Big Shot (see 2nd article).

Good luck deciding!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-27-2009, 11:32 PM   #5  
Polyshrink Goddess

I own a Cuttlebug, and only a Cuttlebug and I love it. I have used the Big Shot at my SU Upline's house several times, and still don't regret only owning the Cuttlebug. I use all the same die-cuts, embossing folders, etc that you can use in the Big Shot. Plus, my Cuttlebug is easier to store because it is smaller. I don't think the Big Shot is any sturdier, and like I said I have used one several times. Why waste money buying a machine that does the same things?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2009, 05:16 AM   #6  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnsyrView Post
I owned a Cuttlebug but gave it to my mom when I got my Big Shot. A friend who just got a CB said others had told her she should have gotten the Big Shot. I really am glad to have my Big Shot, and don't regret giving up the CB. Another nice feature is the tabbed platform that comes with the Big Shot (for running thinner dies through)--it tells you exactly the "sandwich" you need to make and in what order--printed right on it so you don't lose it like you might a piece of paper.

Here are some comparison articles:
http://papertrufflez.typepad.com/pap...tting_mac.html
http://indigoinklings.blogspot.com/2...omparison.html
http://indigoinklings.blogspot.com/2...derations.html
http://www.craftcritique.com/2008/02...nes-final.html

The CB does fold up, but otherwise isn't really much smaller than the Big Shot (see 2nd article).

Good luck deciding!
Thank you so much Janis for the great comparisons. Much appreciated!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2009, 05:27 AM   #7  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you to all of you for sharing your preferences with me and the 'whys' of it. It's good to hear from someone who has used both machines and decided on one over the other for their own reasons. Now.....I've made my decision.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2009, 03:45 AM   #8  
Inking Addict

I loved my cuttlebug when it came out and thought I had finallt found a machine I would be happy with.... until I was introduced to the Bigshot.

The Big Shot actually makes the embossing much more raised than on the Cuttlebug... Once I tried it for myself and saw the difference it sold it to me. My bug went up for sale and I bought a Bigshot... had mine for a year now and have to say I am still over the moon with it... good luck on whatever you decide!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2009, 08:57 AM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

have both. only use the big shot. will sell my cuttlebug this summer. I am so happy I switched. sturdier and just easier for me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2009, 01:52 PM   #10  
Cardstock Collector

LOVE MY BIGKICK! I am a lefty and I can choose which to use for the handle. The rubber material on the bottom holds very well to my table! You can do sooo much with it. I have cut vinyl, felt, cloth, cardstock and acrylics! It is a very useful tool.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2009, 01:57 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

I want a big shot later on, right now I just have the CB, I only use it for folders and nesties too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #12  
Matboard Maniac

I made the switch from the CB to the Bigshot. I have NO regrets! I find that I like the sturdiness of the Bigshot over the CB. Also, the Bigz dies seem to go through the Bigshot much better. I like the tab platform also. I got tired trying to figure out what the sandwich should be when using the CB.

Also, I found a post on Craig's list in my area, and I was able to sell the little green machine.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #13  
Rubber Obsessor

ok, I guess I'm totally spoiled...I have both..an

d I luv both of them...use them for various purposes and wouldn't trade or sell either one of them...

Cindy

Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2009, 04:52 PM   #14  
Embossing Fanatic

I have had a CUTTLEBUG for awhile now and have used the heck out of it. I have arthritis in my hands so when I saw the BIG SHOT EXPRESS I was quite impressed and purchased it, thinking that it would make embossing or cutting nestabilities that much easier for me. As soon as it arrived I TRIED to use it but found that there were other mats etc that I needed to purchase in order to use my thinner dies. Needless to say........I have spent this money on the unit and the necessary extras but I wish I hadn't. I should have stuck to what I KNOW works............MY DEAR SWEET CUTTLEBUG!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2009, 07:13 PM   #15  
Rubber Obsessor

Default Cuttlebug Fan!

I have owned my Cuttlebug for a year and a half and LOVE it!! I have nearly all the embossing folders available for it and love how well they emboss. I like the look of a deeply embossed piece of cardstock and think my CB does a fabulous job! Just my two cents worth.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #16  
Compulsive Stamper

Default CB vs BS

EMAIL="[email protected]"]
Okay this may sound funny to you or not. I don't have either machine's but do have dies. I figure when I go and buy the BS it's going to be enough that spending more for dies, the hubby might croak! lol So I have been slowly and carefully picking out the dies that best suit my customers.
I did however have the same question, what's the difference between the 2. My SU group was very supportive and let me know the major differences. 1. it cuts over 50 types of materials!!!! That in itself is amazing because we all are looking for the cool or wow when we make something right! And then there's all the other reason's that were mentioned. I don't know if you knew this buy you can cut flashing(you know the metal that they use on house when they put up siding). In fact it's totally cool! that it made a great addon to my mailbox in the shape of butterflies. If you would like to see it email me. Oh and the best thing is is that it is the same width as the BS so you only need to cut a piece for the length of the die.

I hope this helps.[/EMAIL][/FONT]
happy cutting!!:mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2009, 07:55 PM   #17  
Compulsive Stamper

My concern about the Big Shot is the depth of space it takes up. It's longer from front to back and then when the dies roll out, it even takes more space. The Cuttlebug takes less. I wish Sizzix would not change their systems so much. I have the Sizzix Original too, and so I just decide not to use the bigger dies, etc. I am happy with the Cuttlebug and the Sizzix Original.
Does anyone else have those same concerns?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2009, 05:46 AM   #18  
Insane Embellisher

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

I started out with the BigKick and loved it! It was so easy to use and the kids loved doing it too! I didn't try cutting all of the fancy things like those above though. It was great that it had the MultiPlatform so that you could use ANYONE's dies! Then I heard everyone say that I NEEDED a Cuttlebug, so I went out with my Coupon and bought one. I do like it, but I still believe that the BigKick is easier to use.

Now that Stampin Up sells the BigShot, I have sold my BigKick to purchase the BigShot (ordered it yesterday) and I am kind of lonely here with out either the BK or the BS. I guess I could use the Cuttlebug, but it is just so much easier to use the BigKick (or BigShot).

I guess I am just spoiled that way!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2009, 07:10 AM   #19  
Stampin' Fool

I own both, but use my cuttlebug and not my big shot because I haven't bothered trying to learn the sandwiches that I already know by heart for my cb. If I made the effort to learn the sandwiches, I guess I could store the cb away.

Erin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2009, 07:58 AM   #20  
Glitter Queen

Default cuttlebug

I haven't used the big shot or big kick. But I love my cuttlebug. I don't use it as often as I would like because I have arthritus in my hands. So when I do my scrapping I know I'm going to hurt the next day. So I don't do anything too hard on my hands. I like the look of the empossing and really wish my cricut could do that too! lol The only reason I would purchase a new machine to emboss only is if I didn't have to turn the handle. Of course the cost is an issue too. So I'm still trying to decide.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2009, 08:57 AM   #21  
Cardstock Collector

I have the Wizzard, the Cuttlebug and the new Bigshot Express. I love all three for various reasons. The Bigshot is electric and with the push of a button I am done. It really doesn't take up that much more space then any of the other machines. The Bigz dies only fit in the Bigshot. I couldn't fit the texture plates through the Cuttlebug as they were too wide and the power went out so I couldn't use the Bigshot so we had to use the Wizzard. LOL I have now chosen to keep all three as it is easier to carry the Cuttlebug to friends houses and it works so well on the cuttlebug folders. I just hope they don't come out with a new one. I am running out of room. LOL.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2009, 11:37 AM   #22  
Cardstock Collector

I own the original sizzix and the CB. ALL of the BS dies and embossing plates go thru the CB just fine and have never had any problems with any of them. When I use a size die that is not given in the instruction manual of the CB, I write the "formula" in the the manual so I don't have to figure it out every time. Personally, I don't see any reason to spend more money on the BS.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2009, 11:50 AM   #23  
Embossing Fanatic

Default cuttlebug

I like my bug as its small and compact. The BS, I don't own and I didn't buy initially as its SO BIG and I have Cricut Expression, so using my bug for embossing only. Works great for me and with the combination of the two, I haven't found a need for anything else, although the xyron machine looks interesting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2009, 05:54 PM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetteringMamaView Post
Thank you to all of you for sharing your preferences with me and the 'whys' of it. It's good to hear from someone who has used both machines and decided on one over the other for their own reasons. Now.....I've made my decision.
I have the Cuttlebug, also just for embossing folders and Nestabilities, and I've wondered if the Big Shot has any added value for me. I'm not so convinced by the posts here . . . some people say it's "easier" than the Cuttlebug but I still don't know why. I do like the compact storage of the Cuttlebug.

This brings me to my question, LetteringMama: Which did you choose and why?

You made your decision pretty early in the thread and I'm really curious ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2009, 12:25 PM   #25  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by TennView Post
My concern about the Big Shot is the depth of space it takes up. It's longer from front to back and then when the dies roll out, it even takes more space. The Cuttlebug takes less. I wish Sizzix would not change their systems so much. I have the Sizzix Original too, and so I just decide not to use the bigger dies, etc. I am happy with the Cuttlebug and the Sizzix Original.
Does anyone else have those same concerns?
Actually, the Big Shot is really not that much longer than the Cuttlebug--we just think it is. It's discussed in one of the blog posts I gave earlier in this thread. The only big difference would be if you closed up your CB--but that's extra work to pull it out, open it up on a work surface, cut, then close it up and put it away. Not to mention the gripping problem...

Remember, the Sizzix Original was a joint venture of Ellison and Provo Craft--when they split, Ellison got to keep the Sizzix name, while PC had to start a different line (hence, the Cuttlebug). So really, it's a new version for each. The original Sizzix was more in line with what Ellison already made for schools, etc. I think when Accu-Cut came along with their rolling system, it made others rethink diecutting, and that's why the change.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2009, 12:27 PM   #26  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper KissyView Post
I own both, but use my cuttlebug and not my big shot because I haven't bothered trying to learn the sandwiches that I already know by heart for my cb. If I made the effort to learn the sandwiches, I guess I could store the cb away.

Erin
The sandwiches are listed (and pictured) right on the multi-purpose platform that comes with the Big Shot--so much easier than pulling out a piece of paper to double-check your sandwiches, I found.

Go ahead and pull it out and try it--you'll love it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2009, 01:27 PM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnsyrView Post
Actually, the Big Shot is really not that much longer than the Cuttlebug--we just think it is. It's discussed in one of the blog posts I gave earlier in this thread. The only big difference would be if you closed up your CB--but that's extra work to pull it out, open it up on a work surface, cut, then close it up and put it away. Not to mention the gripping problem...
Welcome to my world LOL!! I'd use my Cuttlebug a lot more if I could leave it open on a surface . . . as it is, I have to clear away what I'm working on to make space for it or use it on the floor.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2009, 02:20 PM   #28  
Compulsive Stamper

Thanks for replying, Janis. I did read/look at the pictures on the post and there isn't much difference. I also read they weigh about the same too. I'd have to build another room to house all three.LOL If I could just have one, which would you recommend---Original Sizzix, Cuttlebug, or Big Shot? Thanks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2009, 02:53 PM   #29  
Rubber Obsessor

Can the 2"x12"QuicKutz embossing folders be used in either of these machines???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #30  
Matboard Maniac

Default Basically Equal

I just spent the last several days wrestling with this decision myself and now that I've made it I thought I'd catch up on my newsletters and lo and behold, here is that same question again. Keep in mind that I have used neither, this is just my hopefully humble opinion based on DAYS of research that has yielded the following:

Except when folded for storage, they do take up about the same amount of room, as previously mentioned.

The papertrufflez comparison is still as correct today as the day she wrote it, the machines are equal in capability. They can use all the same dies, texture plates, etc including the Bigz XL. You just have to know your sandwiches. For example, some use plumber's gaskets for certain applications, others creative plate combinations (like using two sets of the Big Shot narrow 13" decorative plates side by side on the bottom half and two on the top half of a CB sandwich to use Bigz XL dies since the BS extended plates are too wide for the CB).

It is the type of die used, not the machine, that determines what materials can be cut. Those same 50 different types of materials mentioned above can be used in CB's or BS's if you use the right type of die.

The CB has a higher center of gravity and has suction cups that people have varying degrees of success with, so some don't find it as stable or comfortable to operate, but it is more portable and easier to store. It is also cuter and cheaper!

The biggest difference is the BS platform is wider and the multipurpose platform looks quicker and easier to use, especially since the "recipe" is printed right on it (also mentioned above).

Myself, I did not consider the Big Kick since I prefer the design of the BS platform; it's solid, so I can rest project pieces or dies on it instead of losing valuable table space while I work on other phases. That meant CB or BS. I've read about half of the 68 CB FAQ pages and about 1/3 of the 31 BS FAQ and the people posting in both threads absolutely LOVE their machines, so it is hard to make a truly bad decision either way.

It really does come down to budget, whatever method you think is easier, and, most important personal taste. Think of it as two different ways to do the same thing, neither is necessarily right or wrong, but one will fit better for you and your style.

All of the links suggested above helped in my decision making. I also viewed some video tutorials so I could see them in action (some show the same task with both machines). The BS and CB FAQ threads are extremely helpful, have an amazing wealth of info on different sandwiches and techniques, and answer just about any question you could possibly have.

So, after much opinion shifting and deliberation, the best fit for me was the BS. First, I like the design of the BS a bit more and the place I want to store it is not very high, so it will fit better. Second, I use a 3" butcher block baker's table as a work surface which is not suction cup friendly, so the BS would be more stable. Third, it is a bit less fussing to do the Bigz XL dies and I mainly want to emboss and make envelopes with the XL A2 envelope die. Lastly, I live in a remote community and would be forced to buy accessories on-line if I bought a CB, but the local SU rep carries the basics for the BS. Best of luck to everyone with their decision. Hope I was able to help!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2009, 09:21 PM   #31  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogzrulecaView Post
I just spent the last several days wrestling with this decision myself and now that I've made it I thought I'd catch up on my newsletters and lo and behold, here is that same question again. Keep in mind that I have used neither, this is just my hopefully humble opinion based on DAYS of research that has yielded the following:
Wow. This is perfect timing for me to read this. I have been thinking about this exact question for the past few days and am getting research overload in the brain. I was seriously coming to the same conclusion, but still just not sure.
Thanks for taking the time to write out your story, I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-04-2009, 05:32 AM   #32  
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via Skype™ to beecreative

I own both. I had the Cuttlebug first and then SU announced they were coming out with the Big Shot. So I got it free with my Senior Supervisor promotion bonus - THANK YOU, SU!

I love my BS. Like everyone has said before, it's so much more sturdier than the CB. My poor CB is now just a play toy for my 3 year old son when he's in my stamp room. Is there even a market out there for the CB anymore?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-04-2009, 06:56 AM   #33  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogzrulecaView Post

Except when folded for storage, they do take up about the same amount of room, as previously mentioned.

The papertrufflez comparison is still as correct today as the day she wrote it, the machines are equal in capability. They can use all the same dies, texture plates, etc including the Bigz XL. You just have to know your sandwiches. For example, some use plumber's gaskets for certain applications, others creative plate combinations (like using two sets of the Big Shot narrow 13" decorative plates side by side on the bottom half and two on the top half of a CB sandwich to use Bigz XL dies since the BS extended plates are too wide for the CB).

It is the type of die used, not the machine, that determines what materials can be cut. Those same 50 different types of materials mentioned above can be used in CB's or BS's if you use the right type of die.

The CB has a higher center of gravity and has suction cups that people have varying degrees of success with, so some don't find it as stable or comfortable to operate, but it is more portable and easier to store. It is also cuter and cheaper!

The biggest difference is the BS platform is wider and the multipurpose platform looks quicker and easier to use, especially since the "recipe" is printed right on it (also mentioned above).

Myself, I did not consider the Big Kick since I prefer the design of the BS platform; it's solid, so I can rest project pieces or dies on it instead of losing valuable table space while I work on other phases. That meant CB or BS. I've read about half of the 68 CB FAQ pages and about 1/3 of the 31 BS FAQ and the people posting in both threads absolutely LOVE their machines, so it is hard to make a truly bad decision either way.

It really does come down to budget, whatever method you think is easier, and, most important personal taste. Think of it as two different ways to do the same thing, neither is necessarily right or wrong, but one will fit better for you and your style.

All of the links suggested above helped in my decision making. I also viewed some video tutorials so I could see them in action (some show the same task with both machines). The BS and CB FAQ threads are extremely helpful, have an amazing wealth of info on different sandwiches and techniques, and answer just about any question you could possibly have.

So, after much opinion shifting and deliberation, the best fit for me was the BS. First, I like the design of the BS a bit more and the place I want to store it is not very high, so it will fit better. Second, I use a 3" butcher block baker's table as a work surface which is not suction cup friendly, so the BS would be more stable. Third, it is a bit less fussing to do the Bigz XL dies and I mainly want to emboss and make envelopes with the XL A2 envelope die. Lastly, I live in a remote community and would be forced to buy accessories on-line if I bought a CB, but the local SU rep carries the basics for the BS. Best of luck to everyone with their decision. Hope I was able to help!
Your response was wonderful ! I sure appreciate the time you took to write about your experience and research. I think this should be ********* at the top of the list. Thank you very much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-04-2009, 07:52 AM   #34  
Matboard Maniac

Exclamation 4th of July sales

For those of you who have made your decision, this is straight from the BS FAQ thread: Sizzix is having their annual blowout 4th of July sale at their online site with some stuff 75% off. Check it out if your wallet is up for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if most retailers have big sales of some sort, so you may want to check out your favs or ones on your wish list; there's bound to be deals for both systems. I have no money left after my recent CTMH Deal-a-Day and BS purchases, but I can content myself with the knowledge that great things are in the mail!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-04-2009, 07:55 AM   #35  
Compulsive Stamper

Oh my! I just quit going shopping, but now I'll have to take it up again! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-04-2009, 11:47 AM   #36  
Die Cut Diva

The CB does take up less space and is more portable. The downside is that you must use it on a smooth flat surface and you either memorize or write down each sandwich stack.

The BS is bigger, but it is definetly more sturdy. You can use the BIGZ in both machines, but you can only use the BIGZ XL in the BS (unless you trim down the extender plates to fit through your CB). You don't have to memorize the sandwich stack since it's already part of your platform plates. You just figure out what die or whatever you're using and look at the plate to see what tabs you need to take out.

Using the BS, I was able to make a whole bunch of die cuts while sitting on the carpeted living room floor watching tv, you can't do that with a CB.

As you can figure out from my post, I prefer the BS.:mrgreen:

Tammy:cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #37  
Compulsive Stamper

Yes, Tammy, I could tell you liked the Big Shot---but that is great to read. It just helps me to know a little more. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-04-2009, 01:37 PM   #38  
Die Cut Diva

When I've used my Cuttlebug (I now use the BIGkick), I never found the suction cups on the bottom to adhere to any smooth surface once you turn the handle. Didn't matter to me. The machine can be used on any surface, since you have to hold it at the top anyway, just like the BIGkick or the manual BigShot.

Patti
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-04-2009, 04:45 PM   #39  
Compulsive Stamper

oops, I mean Patti. Sorry.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-04-2009, 04:45 PM   #40  
Compulsive Stamper

So, Pam, you are saying they are about the same? (Cuttlebug, Big Kick, Big Shot)
Judy
Reply With Quote Likes