View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 03:26 PM   #133
Isaiah40:31
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by prairiejen View Post
I feel so bad for Alberta this Spring. You had terrible weather. I don't think I've seen rain quite so long and heavy like this. It's like a Monsoon.
We had a very cold and rather dreary spring here in Alberta, with summer taking forever to get here - but many areas of the province have already been declared disaster areas because of a severe lack of rain - farmers are plowing their crops under (my brother included) because those crops that survived freezing when they first came up have since burned up in the heat. So, Edmonton must be getting something the rest of the province isn't if people are complaining about rain! Sorry about the hijack...it's just that rain has been on our prayer list since the last of the snow melted because we aren't getting any to speak of!

As far as the original topic of this thread and CDN SU price increases, I'm quite surprised at how much some things have apparently gone up. Haven't had my hands on a new catalogue yet so can only go by what I've been told. I have friends who winter in the US - may have to get them to order for me from a US demo and pick it up when we go south to visit. I usually have room in my allowable limits when we go to the States - even if I had to pay duty when we crossed the border on our way home, I think it would be a better deal by the sounds of it...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!