Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-11-2009, 04:17 AM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default high hopes shipping time improved yet?

I bought stamps from high hopes last fall and it took nearly 2 months for them to arrive. I have seen other threads and comments here that indicated that it wasn't an isolated problem. I was wondering if anyone has ordered recently and if the extensive delay continues or if they've made any progress in this department. I LOVE their stamps and I"m SO eager to make a big purchase, but I don't want to wait so long again.

I appreciate your input!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2009, 06:24 AM   #2  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered March 12 and they showed up right around the 1st of May. They did, however, show up without me having to follow up on the order with the company.

I don't know if they have improved in the last month or so.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2009, 09:40 AM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

They recently switched to using UPS instead of Canada Post, so the shipping time should be reduced greatly.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2009, 11:05 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

I ordered 6th March and received them the 2nd May.

I love High Hopes and I hope this change helps get things flowing faster from order to received for the customer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2009, 12:45 PM   #5  
Rubber Obsessor

THanks for the input - guess I shouldn't order father's day stamps now because it seems they won't be here in time. Sigh... Every other place I've ever ordered has had really fast shipping. It would make it easier if High Hopes didn't have such ADORABLE stamps!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #6  
Inking Addict

I order roughly the 21st of March. Got my order confirmation on April 4th. Still waiting and impatient. Currently enjoying all of the other things I ordered from other internet sites weeks after ordering from High Hopes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2009, 06:20 AM   #7  
Polyshrink Goddess

I ordered Feb. 26 & finally got them 2 months later. I love their stamps but won't wait for shipping that long again. I will wait till their shipping & business improves before I order again. So I don't forsee an order from me any time soon. Good luck!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2009, 08:50 AM   #8  
CBC Giggle Girl

I ordered March 17th and I'm still waiting.

"Exercise is a dirty word. Everytime I hear it I wash my mouth out with chocolate." -Charles M. Shultz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #9  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampermom23boysView Post
I ordered March 17th and I'm still waiting.
You might give them a call. I ordered 3/16 and hadn't gotten my stamps by April 30th. So I called. They said they were sent 4/6, but that they'd resend since I didn't have them yet. They had to remake my order and she said they'd send the next day. I did get them on 5/7 via Puralator/UPS. I got what I ordered and just as many extras, if not more.
My Stampin' Up! site

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2009, 01:53 PM   #10  
Cardstock Collector

i ordered from them nearly 3 weeks ago, still waiting for my order.. :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2009, 04:57 PM   #11  
Gabfest Goddess

I ordered on March 21, and haven't gotten my order yet, even though it was charged to my card and has been paid for already. I sent a couple of emails trying to find out what happened and finally got a phone call saying that the order was to be shipped out the next day. I was given a tracking number that turned out to be invalid. This was several weeks ago, and I still have no idea where the order is as of today.
I love the stamps and have been supportive of the company and patient about the long waits, but it's gotten ridiculous! They should slow down on their new releases if they are having so much trouble filling orders in a reasonably timely fashion.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-24-2009, 03:12 PM   #12  
Insane Embellisher

I ordered March 19/09, hoping to receive some of the stamps before Easter. I also ordered a clown stamp that I wanted for a birthday in June. It's June 24th and still haven't received them. Have had a a couple of emails answered with promises of sending my order out that very day - Still waiting! My card was charged the day I placed my order and I am seriously beginning to wonder if I'll ever receive any product from them. I've never experienced anything quite like this with all the online purchasing that I've done. It's extremely disappointing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-24-2009, 03:26 PM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by heyjudetView Post
I ordered March 19/09, hoping to receive some of the stamps before Easter. I also ordered a clown stamp that I wanted for a birthday in June. It's June 24th and still haven't received them. Have had a a couple of emails answered with promises of sending my order out that very day - Still waiting! My card was charged the day I placed my order and I am seriously beginning to wonder if I'll ever receive any product from them. I've never experienced anything quite like this with all the online purchasing that I've done. It's extremely disappointing.
I ordered on the 6th March - I got most of my order at the beginning of May however there were a few missing that I am still waiting on. I emailed them after I had taken inventory (yes it was a rather large order that needed to be inventoried). Got a lovely response but haven't heard anything since.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2009, 03:07 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 131 Likes on 113 Posts
Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brenda71View Post
You might give them a call. I ordered 3/16 and hadn't gotten my stamps by April 30th. So I called. They said they were sent 4/6, but that they'd resend since I didn't have them yet. They had to remake my order and she said they'd send the next day. I did get them on 5/7 via Puralator/UPS. I got what I ordered and just as many extras, if not more.
I ordered in early May, & I got mine about 2 weeks ago. Yes, they've changed maining. I tracked mine, & it only took about 5 days for it to get to me. I was also told by High Hopes that they are changing work time, so orders will be filled / mailed sooner. YEAH !!

Janet
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2009, 04:01 AM   #15  
Die Cut Diva

I'm so glad this thread was revived. I was over at their site the other day and was greatly tempted to order. Glad I didn't. Some of y'all are waiting 3 months + for your orders!!! Yikes! That's insane.

I sent them an email a couple months ago asking a quick question about a couple of their images. Never got an answer. But compared to some of you, I got off very lucky.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2009, 04:39 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by binxView Post
I'm so glad this thread was revived. I was over at their site the other day and was greatly tempted to order. Glad I didn't. Some of y'all are waiting 3 months + for your orders!!! Yikes! That's insane.

I sent them an email a couple months ago asking a quick question about a couple of their images. Never got an answer. But compared to some of you, I got off very lucky.
If they get their growing pains sorted out they will be a great company - fun stamps! Good intent (IMHO) just need to communicate better. (most people are willing to wait as long as they know up front)

Heck at this point I would rather be told I am order number 34,054 and they are processing order 29,856 and are able to make blah blah stamps a week to order and then given an estimation (and then get the product before the estimation date ;) ). All this takes time though and I am sure they are torn on time issues (or that is what it seems to me). I think if they were stricter with themselves on time issues the could see an overall improvement on many levels.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2009, 04:58 AM   #17  
Mad Swapper

I ordered on May 2 and I received my order on June 22 which is a lot shorter time frame than what it has been in the past. I do agree that they should do the now serving customer ### and you are customer ### it would make it a little easier. I will continue to order from them as I really like there stamps and getting the extra stamps is a bonus, the only problem that I have is that some of the extra stamps that they have sent me are duplicates of ones that I already have, but I think that I can live with that and I am pretty sure that I can find someone to take them off my hands.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2009, 05:20 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackie1View Post
I ordered on May 2 and I received my order on June 22 which is a lot shorter time frame than what it has been in the past. I do agree that they should do the now serving customer ### and you are customer ### it would make it a little easier. I will continue to order from them as I really like there stamps and getting the extra stamps is a bonus, the only problem that I have is that some of the extra stamps that they have sent me are duplicates of ones that I already have, but I think that I can live with that and I am pretty sure that I can find someone to take them off my hands.
maybe High Hopes can contact Oozak - those guys have it down to an artform :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2009, 06:19 AM   #19  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverIsisView Post
maybe High Hopes can contact Oozak - those guys have it down to an artform :mrgreen:
100% agree :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2009, 06:26 AM   #20  
Pearl-ExPert

I placed an order early March and with several calls and emails, finally got my order some time early May. They sent a ton of extras, BUT one of the stamps I ordered, paid for and was counting on was missed. Called right away and was told she'd send it right out. Well, 2 more emails and almost 2 months later and I still don't have it. Chalked it up at this point. I, too, LOVE their stamps, but am honestly not sure I'll order from them again...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2009, 09:07 AM   #21  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brenda71View Post
This seems to be their usual response because most of us who have emailed them about our orders that were paid for at the time of the order get this same response. If there all getting lost in the mail I would think a company would investigate this practice & Do something about it. I'm thinking it is just an excuse. I know that I can handle the truth, it's the not knowing that kills me. If it's going to take 2 months I want to know that, this way I have the option of waiting or not ordering. Until things get better for them (as much as I love their stamps) I will not wait that long for any order again.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2009, 09:22 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by daffyrs1View Post
This seems to be their usual response because most of us who have emailed them about our orders that were paid for at the time of the order get this same response. If there all getting lost in the mail I would think a company would investigate this practice & Do something about it. I'm thinking it is just an excuse. I know that I can handle the truth, it's the not knowing that kills me. If it's going to take 2 months I want to know that, this way I have the option of waiting or not ordering. Until things get better for them (as much as I love their stamps) I will not wait that long for any order again.
I do wonder IF there have been some mail issues because they have changed that part so it does make me wonder if there is truth there. AND of course people are more prone to share negative experiences than positive ones... Its seems since they have changed that things have sped up slightly with wait times.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2009, 09:36 AM   #23  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

I do wonder IF there have been some mail issues because they have changed that part so it does make me wonder if there is truth there. AND of course people are more prone to share negative experiences than positive ones... Its seems since they have changed that things have sped up slightly with wait times.
I just hope that something changes because I love their stamps. I hope that if people start getting their orders in a timely fashion they WILL post that fact here so all of us can start ordering again.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-27-2009, 04:03 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:

That Purulator system is fairly new at being tried. They HAVE had problems with mail, and the Purulator system seems to work MUCH better. I'll still order from them, it seems it will take a shorter length of time to get the order!

Janet
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-27-2009, 06:18 AM   #25  
Insane Embellisher

Ok--I have a huge order sitting here. I guess I won't place it for awhile. I love their stamps, but if their shipping takes that long I guess I need to do it way in advance.

Thanks ladies!

Ginger
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-27-2009, 08:06 AM   #26  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you for the info........... I had a LONG list and a BIG order....... It goes in the round file until someone posts they have improved communication and shipping time
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-27-2009, 08:37 AM   #27  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrammaPixelView Post
Thank you for the info........... I had a LONG list and a BIG order....... It goes in the round file until someone posts they have improved communication and shipping time
Me too. I'm just waiting until I hear that HH shipping has improved significantly. Maybe someone needs to alert them to this thread. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-27-2009, 08:47 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftycrunchymamaView Post
Me too. I'm just waiting until I hear that HH shipping has improved significantly. Maybe someone needs to alert them to this thread. ;)
I told them people got frustrated when I spoke to someone Thursday. Like I said - they've changed shipping, and that seems to have made the orders get to people quicker. They've known about things posted on SCS.

Janet
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2009, 08:24 PM   #29  
Insane Embellisher

I ordered in March and 4 months later I still haven't received my order. I have received emails with promises of sending tracking numbers to me the next day, etc. and nothing has ever come of it. I am truly at a loss as to what to do and have very little hope of ever seeing my order. No mention has ever been made regarding reimbursing me either. Very, very, very, very disappointed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2009, 09:31 PM   #30  
Inking Addict

I just called them with a hugh order knowing it's going to take awhile they told me starting the 1st of August that they will no longer will be taken orders. that they are changing to wholesale only. so you may not be able to order from high hopes anymore which will be sad because I love ther stamps no matter how long it takes
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2009, 07:13 AM   #31  
Polyshrink Goddess

They are supposed to give a list of stores that will carry High Hopes Stamps. That info will be on their blog or store page sometime in August I think. I saw that info on another thread or here somewhere I think, I can't remember.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2009, 09:25 AM   #32  
Inking Addict

I'm thinking they have had money problems, maybe working wholesale is better for them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2009, 04:59 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by heyjudetView Post
I ordered in March and 4 months later I still haven't received my order. I have received emails with promises of sending tracking numbers to me the next day, etc. and nothing has ever come of it. I am truly at a loss as to what to do and have very little hope of ever seeing my order. No mention has ever been made regarding reimbursing me either. Very, very, very, very disappointed.
You need to call them. The phone number is on their site.

Janet
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2009, 05:07 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by daffyrs1View Post
They are supposed to give a list of stores that will carry High Hopes Stamps. That info will be on their blog or store page sometime in August I think. I saw that info on another thread or here somewhere I think, I can't remember.
Here's the High Hopes blog site:

http://highhopesstamps.blogspot.com/

The info re: the store only selling Wholesale is in the July 13 message.

I spoke ot Bethany @ High Hopes just a few days ago. She told me they would accept orders up to August 1.
After August 1, you will be going to dealers. Dealers will still sell Unmounted stamps. High Hopes stamps will be Unmounted, EZ Mount, and Wood mounted.
To find the list of dealers, go to High Hopes site, click on About Us - they will list wholesalers / dealers that carry High Hopes.

Hope any of this info helps!!

Janet
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #35  
Insane Embellisher

It is August 5th, and today I received the order that I placed on March 19th. I am happy to say that I received all of the stamps I ordered (3 Easter and a couple of stamps I had planned on using for July birthdays - maybe next year). There were extra stamps included in my shipment which were nice to receive, but I would have rather had my order filled in a timely fashion instead. I am thankful that I FINALLY received this order and am no longer in the dark as to wondering "where in the world" my order is and "when" I might receive it. After all the emails from them promising to email me or phone me with tracking numbers, etc., my package arrived by Purolator in my mailbox. Perhaps, it's a good thing that High Hopes is going wholesale, because I think a lot of customers (including me) were no longer willing to take the risk of ever placing another order. Yes, I know their stamps are cute, I wholeheartedly agree with that, but the uninformed turnaround time of my order was brutal and I was not willing to go through that ever again. I only hope for the prospective retailers that will be handling their stamps, that High Hopes gets their act together and doesn't make promises to them that they are unable to keep or unwilling to follow up on. Best of luck to all of you who are still waiting. I hope your orders arrive soon.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #36  
Kookie Creator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i posted this in the other forum too. Scrappingreatdeals ships online and carries tons of their High Hopes images and you get your order super fast. here is their link http://www.scrappingreatdeals.com/home.php love that girl she is an amazing LSS owner

Last edited by Jeanne S; 10-06-2009 at 01:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2009, 06:57 AM   #37  
Rubber Obsessor

Default 9 months ...still waiting on High Hopes

I ordered from High Hopes in February, hoping to get them in time for Easter, (funny right?). Without telling you the numerous contacts (that is when I could reach them). I finally received a shipment from them on the day I came home from hospital from surgery in October. The order was not correct, Bethany called and said she would overnite another package immediately-that was almost a month ago, I'm still waiting. I'll never do business with them again. I was so enthralled by their designs, but I'm tired of being promised and being apologized to. Bethany is very nice to talk with, but nice just doesnt get the stamps here. I've been told so many different reasons for the delay, the phone system, the email system, the order lost, the postal system, Customs. The only thing that wasnt a problem was the cashing of my check. I hope everyone else who's been waiting has better luck. As for me, I've had it. I started out extremely patient, but that ship has sailed. I feel like I've been used.
Reply With Quote Likes