View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 06:50 AM   #116
basketballmom
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenchie View Post
Gail, that's a good question, but I'm not sure there's a satisfactory response since the issue doesn't originate at the demo level. Unfortunately, it is the demos who have been forced into defending the company that they represent and will suffer the most as a result of corporate decisions.

As a demo, have you received any sort of speaking notes or instruction around this issue?

Anyway, the real issue resides at the corporate level of the company and the fact that the Canadian contingent has been left feeling like the sacrificial lamb, so to speak.

We're a finicky bunch, and don't generally complain too much, until something like this happens then we get all up in arms at the apparent inequity between markets.

Now, I have a question?

I'm assuming that SU also enjoys overseas business? UK, Europe, etc. Which catalog do they order from? Is there any leveling of currencies in those cases? Or do they just pay straight US prices?
SU! hasn't given us a 'script' for answering these questions ...

International ... SU! is available in Australia, NZ, England, France, Germany.
Australia/NZ share a catalogue, the European countries each have their own (in the appropriate language). Pricing is in the local currency. If you'd like to see them, go to the SU! website (stampinup.com) and click on the top right corner where it probably says Canada. You can choose whatever part of the world you want ... and it will give you access to their catalogues.