View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 08:24 PM   #98
Tornadogirl
Inking Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballmom View Post
I'm not asking in order to start an argument ... but because I'm interested in knowing ... so imagine lots of smilies around ... What did you want SU! to say? Is there something that would have convinced you? What, if anything, would get you to see SU! in a more favorable light?
I know that we can't "change the world" in one fell swoop but I sincerely hope that SU revises some of their prices. While I'm not necessarily enthralled about any price increase, even a 5% increase is more paletable.

And although I am sure the customer service people are busy at SU, I would have hoped for some semblance of a personal response to my email. My friend also got her response back from SU and it was identical to the one I received (well, the one everyone else received too). My guess is they read the first line, hit "reply" and copied and pasted a template letter and hit "send". Wow, that sure makes me feel like my opinion counts!

Thank you everyone for your comments about this and for the humourous Ikea references! I am so glad that I am not the only one that is that upset about the price increase. You know it's bad when my husband (who usually accuses me of being "mildly" overdramatic) agrees that this increase a big scam and has even offered to help me scout out new stores to shop at.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!