View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 11:11 AM   #18
steubner
Stazon Splitcoast

You can't go wrong with any stamps or products from the SCS member companies...they are all top-notch! Here's a little run-down since I've used most, if not all of them:

Crafty Secrets, Flourishes, Hanna Stamps, My Favorite Things, and Verve are the SCS Member companies that sell clear stamps. All of their stamps are high quality clear (photopolymer) stamps. You take them out of the package and they attach by themselves to an acrylic block. You can also use dye ink with these stamps.

Gina K Designs and Unity sell deeply etched rubber stamps mounted on cling foam. It's the same type of foam on your SU stamps, only instead of being sticky on both sides, they have a repositionable "cling" on one side, allowing them to cling to an acrylic block. Gina K's stamps come on a sheet that you can trim to your liking, and Unity's come pre-trimmed. Hanna Stamps also sells rubber, I believe.

Stamping Bella and Sugar Nellie are bare rubber stamps. I haven't used the Sugar Nellie stamps (yet!) but I believe they come pre-trimmed and ready to stamp. Stamping Bella stamps are already trimmed as well. To use these, you can either mount them on the EZ Mount cling foam, or use a variety of different ways to attach the rubber directly to the block. I use double stick tape for instant gratification. You can also use Tack n Peel or Tack it Over & Over.

So either way, you can't really go wrong...just pick out some images that you like and stamp away! You can always post questions in the forums if you need help Have fun!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!