View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 09:32 AM   #7
momofour26
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In a van down by the river..the Minnesota river in Le Sueur, MN

If you are only experienced with the wood mounted red rubber of SU then you would probably want to start out with a red rubber stamp such as Unity, Unity was the first stamp company besides SU that I tried and I never looked back! Unity has great red rubber mounted stamps, most now are without the wood block. They are mounted on whats called cling cushion it "sticks" to acrylic blocks, Unity has a mounting system called handles that work wonderfully to help stamp! (there is a great sale at Unity right now!!) I have now branched out some into the clear stamp world, MFT, QKD, etc. An acrylic block is still needed and the handles work great for any company really.
Bellas are plain rubber, no cushion so you would need to mount them onto EZ mount. They are cute though, anyas are a great bella type stamp, red rubber too. The greeting farm makes those.

Unity hands down is my favorite stamp company, great customer service, great sales all the time, beautiful stamps...I could go on and on

Have fun getting to know new stamp companies, it is so much fun to explore all these great companies! any more questions let me know. feel free to PM me!
Enjoy!