View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 08:50 PM   #16
stampwithjoanne
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferCR View Post
I personally was able to do over 3/4 of the make and takes 2 years ago when I went. I was there for a day and a half. I know alot of people go for the classes and crops because you get ALOT of product for the money. I personally have never been to one so I can't say but I have had alot of friends who have been very pleased after attending them. This year I'd like to attend more classes and/or a crop and do far less make and takes. There are alot of people especially on Saturday. My experience was that Fridays and Sundays are far less crowded. People are just arriving on Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday morning (again my experience).

I too live in a suburb of Minneapolis so I was able to come and go as I pleased. If you don't like crowds but like classes and crops you might try to schedule things on Saturday. Again, just a suggestion as they aren't my thing and I really don't want to be stuck in lines again this year.
===============================

I somewhat agree with you on this. The classes were worth it. I didn't do the "all night crop night" but they were booked and full so some must have enjoyed (an extra charge----maybe $50 for the entire overnight???)

One MIGHT be able to get a few make and takes done on Sunday. I wouldn't count on it for Friday or Sat. (based on the crowds).

If you love crowds and lots of people and lines, then the make and takes are for you!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!