View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 09:03 AM   #4
mastuff
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindygrammy2 View Post
Can someone help me out here? My sister and I read in the Scrapbooks Etc. magazine about the huge crop at the Mall of America. It tells the dates, and an email address for info., but, there isn't any info. there. We really, really want to go to this and want to get signed up, and know what to expect. Also, get rooms reserved. This will be our first trip anywhere together and lets just say, we are both over 50 and we can't wait to hit the road.

Has anyone been to one of these crops??? I have read where there are tons of vendors, and scrapping for 2 days. If you have been to one, let us know how they are set up for that many people if you don't mind sharing the info.

Thanks a bunch!!!
I went to this event a couple of years ago, and sad to say, I won't ever do it again. The vendor make and takes are set up in the aisles/walkways of the mall. The lines are terrible. Sometimes you would wait up to 45 minutes to do one make and take. Not my cup of tea. But if you want to shop or see the Mega Mall than that is interesting if you like to walk. If you can get into or signed up to do a crop night at one of the archiver stores, than that part of this was great. Each archiver store had a different vendor showcasing their products during the crop and they had great prizes. However, trying to get a spot at one of the crops is another story. They usually sell out within the first 15 minutes of when they start taking reservations. I don't mean to burst your bubble, just my experiences. Maybe they have organized the event better this time around.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!