View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 06:40 AM   #35
memaw2two
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you all for your input.
My feeling is that she should have told me that my order would be giving credit to another person. I was never given the option.
When I decided that I wanted to order from SU, I purchased the catalog from her. I asked her when she was sending in her next order. She told me that it was going in the next day. I emailed her my order and took her a check that day. Then 2 weeks later, I placed another larger order. I asked when my first order would be here and she told me that she hadn't sent it in and that it would be going in that night, the last night of SAB. It is at that point, I feel, that she should have given me options.
Until I received a reply from her to my email yesterday, I didn't know that I was even on a list to be a 'host' for a monthly workshop. Again, if I had known that this is how she does things, I wouldn't be questioning it now. But I was never told anything or given any options.
These 2 orders were my first ones from SU in several years. I love the product and all of the inspiration that they provide. I will continue to order SU, just not through this demo.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!