View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 09:24 AM   #18
SavvyKat
Die Cut Diva

I agree you have the right to be upset. She should not have held the first order so long! And, since she did place them both at the same time you did qualify for hostess benefits!!!

I am a demo and I do not hold on to my orders. As soon as I get the money I place the order! Furthermore, I always make sure my customers are aware of shipping charges, any promotions/specials, and if they are close to getting hostess benefits I will let them know.

It makes me really upset that she did this to you! It is one thing if she placed the first order and you got it and then you decided to place another order later, but for her to place them both together and not tell you about the hostess benefits is just down right RUDE!!!

I would contact her and ask her about it! Holding an order for two weeks without telling you is just crazy!!! Especially since she charged the minimum shipping fee. I just don't get it!!!

Very frustrating. I would talk to her and maybe find another demo! I just don't like when people try and be sneaky~

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!