View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 04:22 AM   #5
speanburg4
Crimping Master

As far as the shipping goes, if she only charged you 10%, you would have to pay it for both orders whether they were placed together or not. Now, if she charged you more than 10% for the first order, as in the $6.95 minimum that SU charges, then I would think that she should have refunded the difference, although it is probably only around $1-2.

The hostess benefits is where it gets tricky, IMHO. It sounds like she held your order to try to place it with others to make a workshop order. She may have even added it to someone else's workshop order. If I was your demo, I would have asked if you were interested in the benefits, since your combined orders were more than $150. Since she hadn't placed the first order yet, there is really no reason not to combine them at that point. But it is really impossible to know what the demo was thinking.

I think I would ask her if your order qualified for hostess benefits, since they added up to $150 and she placed the orders together. See what she says. If she had placed the orders when you ordered them, you wouldn't have gotten any benefits either, so you really aren't "out" anything. But, since she waited to place the first one, I would ask her what happened. Can't hurt to ask. HTH