Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-23-2009, 03:05 AM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SU! demo frustration

Maybe I am over re-acting and don't really understand what happened. If that is the case, please correct me and consider this just a vent that I will get over. Here's what happened...

During the Sale-a-Bration in March, I placed 2 orders with my demo. The first one was in the middle of the month for over $50. The second one was for over $100 during the last week. When I placed my 1st order. I asked how long it would take to receive it and she told me that it is generally a week or so. I was good with that. Two weeks later, when I placed my 2nd order, I still had not received my first order but I wanted to take advantage of the Sale-a-bration deals so I went ahead.

Now this demo also works in the LSS so I see her often. On the last day of SAB, I asked about my orders. She had just placed BOTH of my orders the night before.

So here is my frustration....
1) I placed 2 orders that she turned in at the same time. I was charged 2 S&H charges. shouldn't she have combined my order so I only had to pay once if she was turning them in at the same time?

2) If my combined orders were over $150, did that not qualify me for hostess credits? I thought I had read somewhere (and again, I could be all wrong on this) that a 'party' of over $150 received hostess rewards.

So now this has left me feeling taken advantage of. I don't normally go around soending $150 a pop on stamping stuff. I just happened to have the money due to all the overtime I had worked (and am still working).
I am hesitant to place another order with this demo and I don't know any other ones. Maybe I should just order online from now on.

I'd love to hear any thoughts you have on this. It feels good just to get it off my chest if nothing else.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 03:09 AM   #2  
Compulsive Stamper

I would feel taken advantage of too. I would not place another order with her ever. You could go on the SU website and look for another demo in your area.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 03:15 AM   #3  
Die Cut Diva

I would also feel taken advantage of and would definitely find another demo.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 03:18 AM   #4  
Mad Swapper

this doesnt make sense... were the orders shipped directly to you from Stampin up?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 03:22 AM   #5  
Crimping Master

As far as the shipping goes, if she only charged you 10%, you would have to pay it for both orders whether they were placed together or not. Now, if she charged you more than 10% for the first order, as in the $6.95 minimum that SU charges, then I would think that she should have refunded the difference, although it is probably only around $1-2.

The hostess benefits is where it gets tricky, IMHO. It sounds like she held your order to try to place it with others to make a workshop order. She may have even added it to someone else's workshop order. If I was your demo, I would have asked if you were interested in the benefits, since your combined orders were more than $150. Since she hadn't placed the first order yet, there is really no reason not to combine them at that point. But it is really impossible to know what the demo was thinking.

I think I would ask her if your order qualified for hostess benefits, since they added up to $150 and she placed the orders together. See what she says. If she had placed the orders when you ordered them, you wouldn't have gotten any benefits either, so you really aren't "out" anything. But, since she waited to place the first one, I would ask her what happened. Can't hurt to ask. HTH
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 03:38 AM   #6  
Rubber Obsessor

The orders were not shipped directly to me from SU. They were shipped to her and I picked up the orders from her at the LSS.
She charged me 10% shipping on the first order and 6.95 on the second one. So I paid around 12.00 combined. Would it have been more than that if she had put both orders together?
I do believe she was turning in the order as a workshop order. She holds workshops at her house each month.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 03:48 AM   #7  
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Skype™ to mrs_hawkins

I think you have the right to be upset. She should not have held the first order so long. She should not have held it for more than 3 days unless you specifically told you she was going to.

When you placed the second order she should have told you that she had not yet placed the first one and that they would be combined, then asking you what you wanted for your hostess benefits. At least, that's what I would do. If you are not comfortable with that demo you can absolutely find another. And there is always the online order option that would allow you to place your order right away.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 03:48 AM   #8  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 588 Likes on 240 Posts

What about the free SAB sets? You won't be able to get any as that promo ended March 31. I would get a new demo next time and tell the original one why you are switching. One of the reasons my customers LOVE SU! is the fast shipping -- no reason to ever wait over 10 days for your stuff.
Mary Beth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 03:59 AM   #9  
Die Cut Diva

Shipping on a $150 order is $15. So you actually made out better on the shipping she charged you.

I have no idea why she held your first order. Shipping times were unusually long like 4 to 5 business days during SAB, so maybe she lumped a bunch of stuff together and paid the expediting fee to get it to you all quicker. It's impossible to say, so I'd suggest talking to her. You are always free to choose another demo, but I think you'll feel better if you clear the air so to speak with this lady first. Particularly if you'll see her again at the LSS.

My brand new blog: Tinkering With Ink
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 04:58 AM   #10  
Rubber Obsessor

I did get all of the SAB items that I had coming.
thanks everyone for helping me understand this. I guess the only thing I am really out is the possibilty of hostess benefits. I will most likely start ordering through a different demo online.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 05:13 AM   #11  
Gabfest Goddess

Okay, from what you have told us, if you placed 2 orders with me, first of all I would not have held them unless you asked me to...
The first order would have been $50 which you would have been charged 6.95 for shipping as that is the minimum shipping charge and should have received 1 SAB set.
The second order would have been $100 which you should have been charged $10 for shipping and should have received 2 SAB sets.
NOW, if you wanted me to combine them (which I don't know why she did that unless you had asked her to), your total order would have been $150 and you would have paid $15 in shipping charges and should have received 3 SAB sets and 1 level 1 hostess set and $15 in money to spend.
I am not trying to trash your current demo. as we are all one big "family" but I think she should have given you what is rightfully yours if SHE made the decision to hold up your first order.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 05:39 AM   #12  
Rubber Obsessor

Yes, it was her decision to hold my first order. I didn't know that she had done so until she told me she had not placed the second order yet.
It looks as though I came out ahead on the shipping though. So I can't complain there. But, it sounds like I should have received some hostess credit.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 05:52 AM   #13  
Polyshrink Goddess

Yes you made out ok on the shipping,but you lost out on the hostess set and the $15 free merchandise. I would ask her about that. I am a demo. and I would NOT have done what she did to you. She might have figured that if she would have put them in when she should have, you wouldn't have gotten those anyway so she would just take advantage of it and get them for herself. That is not right and I would ask her why she didn't let you know you could get the extras when she told you she did not place the first order yet. See what she has to say. It couldn't hurt. If you don't like what she says you can always find another demo. or order on line with SU! like you are thinking of doing anyway. Let us know how you make out.

Gail :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 06:05 AM   #14  
Kar
Gabfest Goddess

I always give my customers the option of getting hostess benefits. I have a couple of customers a year that do it too
SCS member #735
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 06:06 AM   #15  
Gabfest Goddess

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by BooboostamperView Post
Yes you made out ok on the shipping,but you lost out on the hostess set and the $15 free merchandise. I would ask her about that. I am a demo. and I would NOT have done what she did to you. She might have figured that if she would have put them in when she should have, you wouldn't have gotten those anyway so she would just take advantage of it and get them for herself. That is not right and I would ask her why she didn't let you know you could get the extras when she told you she did not place the first order yet. See what she has to say. It couldn't hurt. If you don't like what she says you can always find another demo. or order on line with SU! like you are thinking of doing anyway. Let us know how you make out.

Gail :-)
I would also ask her about it. Technically you are owed the $15 in credit and 1 level 1 set. (Which is worth approx. $10-15.)
If I were you, I would go to the SU! site and pick another demo. in your area if you don't like what she has to say--instead of going the on-line route as it is a little bit more expensive and I am not sure you would get hostess benefits.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 06:57 AM   #16  
Crimping Master

I am so sorry that happened to you. SU has asked demos to NOT hold orders over a few days (we do need to wait and make sure checks clear) but she held your order way too long. If her intent was to get more orders so that she could sumbit a qualifying workshop, she still should have contacted you when you placed the 2nd order to let you know that your 2 orders made up a workshop and let you get the hostess benefits. Please know that most demonstrators would never run their business in this way. I personally want my customers to get as much free as possible when they order.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 08:19 AM   #17  
Rubber Obsessor

I agree with all that has been said. It sounds like the top priority for current demo may not be her customers. I strongly encourage you to go to the SU site and look for a new demo in your area. Once you find a few you are interested in visit their websites. Also give each of them a call and see if they have any upcoming workshops or parties that you could attend. This would give you the opportunity to meet them and interact with them before committing to ordering from them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 09:24 AM   #18  
Die Cut Diva

I agree you have the right to be upset. She should not have held the first order so long! And, since she did place them both at the same time you did qualify for hostess benefits!!!

I am a demo and I do not hold on to my orders. As soon as I get the money I place the order! Furthermore, I always make sure my customers are aware of shipping charges, any promotions/specials, and if they are close to getting hostess benefits I will let them know.

It makes me really upset that she did this to you! It is one thing if she placed the first order and you got it and then you decided to place another order later, but for her to place them both together and not tell you about the hostess benefits is just down right RUDE!!!

I would contact her and ask her about it! Holding an order for two weeks without telling you is just crazy!!! Especially since she charged the minimum shipping fee. I just don't get it!!!

Very frustrating. I would talk to her and maybe find another demo! I just don't like when people try and be sneaky~

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 09:35 AM   #19  
Rubber Obsessor

You all have been so very helpful. I have several options to try.
I think I will ask her about the hostess credits and the Level 1 set and see if she can make it right with me. If that doesn't go well, I will be looking for a new demo.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 09:40 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimberliView Post
Okay, from what you have told us, if you placed 2 orders with me, first of all I would not have held them unless you asked me to...
The first order would have been $50 which you would have been charged 6.95 for shipping as that is the minimum shipping charge and should have received 1 SAB set.
The second order would have been $100 which you should have been charged $10 for shipping and should have received 2 SAB sets.
NOW, if you wanted me to combine them (which I don't know why she did that unless you had asked her to), your total order would have been $150 and you would have paid $15 in shipping charges and should have received 3 SAB sets and 1 level 1 hostess set and $15 in money to spend.
I am not trying to trash your current demo. as we are all one big "family" but I think she should have given you what is rightfully yours if SHE made the decision to hold up your first order.

^... totally agree!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 09:53 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

OH my goodnes..it sounds like the demo stole your hostess benefits...who knows how many other orders she may have lumped in to gain even greater benefits for herself...I am so sorry this happened. I would ask her about it and if the answer is not good, I would even report her to SU. That is just pain wrong IMHO.
Blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 10:15 AM   #22  
Rubber Obsessor

Ok, I have sent her an email, explaining everything I've learned here. I'll let you know if she gets back with me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 10:17 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Honestly, I think the only fair "gripe" here is why didn't she place your first order when you gave it to her? If she had, the rest would be moot because you would have had to have placed one order of $150 in order to qualify for benefits. Because she combined them, it does sound to me like she was gathering orders to place a large order and use the benefits in another way -- I won't assume she "stole" them for herself -- perhaps she is using them as give aways to customers.

I would flat out ask why she waited to place the first order. then I would explain to her that in the future you will choose to work with another demo, because you expect your orders to be placed promptly. DO tell her why so she can reflect and change in the future. I doubt she did it with malicious intent, hoping to lose customers!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 10:27 AM   #24  
Kookie Creator

Just to clarify on the online ordering if you do go that route...it is only more expensive if you order through stampinup.com without selecting a demonstrator.

If you order from a demonstrator's business web site (DBWS), the normal catalog prices apply and if your order is over $150 you'll be able to select your hostess benefits and any other earned rewards (like SAB sets or this month the Get Connected promo for a free $10 or less item with a $40 purchase from the Occasions mini). Another benefit of online ordering is that your order is shipped directly to you and the order is placed immediately, even if it's 2 AM and your demo is sleeping. :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 10:29 AM   #25  
Die Cut Diva

You have every right to be upset. My demo does this every once in awhile. We would have stamp club, she would tell us the order would be placed in a couple days. Only to find it was not placed for weeks. I don't get it. Your demo should have told you when you placed the 2nd order that the 1st had not been placed yet and then combined the orders. Especially if she placed them at the same time!
You are out some hostess benefits, some free merchandise, and some shipping fees (since you pd. $6.95 on the first order, if you had paid 10% on both you would not be out shipping fees). Not to mention the time you have lost not having your stuff. You did not place an order in mid-March to wait until April to have the stuff.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 03:05 PM   #26  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I think it's unfortunate that she waited so long to place the order without telling you. Combining orders would make the shipping cheaper for you, so in that way you got the better deal!

I think hostess benefits technically belong to people who actual HOST a workshop or event. I don't think that after the fact she will be able to get you your hostess benefits.

I would say, try to look at it from her shoes. If it were you and you made a mistake and got your customer angry, what would you want? Would you want a second chance? Maybe there's a reason she did what she did, or maybe she just made a mistake. She probably didn't see it from your side either. Not everyone is perfect and we all make mistakes sometimes.

Personally, I don't see the huge problem in waiting a few more days to get the order. In Canada it takes much longer to get here, and we survive!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 03:52 PM   #27  
Rubber Obsessor

Ok, I just received a reply to my email. I guess each month when she has the workshop at her home, the workshop participants take turns being the 'host'. It was another ladys turn this month I guess. She has me down for another month, which I had no idea that she did because I do not attend her workshops.

here is her email reply:
Hi, yes if you were the hostess for that month. This month is Lupe. I can't remember which month you were drawn for. I do try to get extra stamps to give out when possible. To do that I have to redo who is ordering what and then when it comes in change it back to who it really belongs to. Does that make sense? I do have a level one with the butterfly and possibly more, haven't checked recently...but I will. I will get back to you.

I think I'll move on.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrishGView Post
I think it's unfortunate that she waited so long to place the order without telling you. Combining orders would make the shipping cheaper for you, so in that way you got the better deal!

I think hostess benefits technically belong to people who actual HOST a workshop or event. I don't think that after the fact she will be able to get you your hostess benefits.

I would say, try to look at it from her shoes. If it were you and you made a mistake and got your customer angry, what would you want? Would you want a second chance? Maybe there's a reason she did what she did, or maybe she just made a mistake. She probably didn't see it from your side either. Not everyone is perfect and we all make mistakes sometimes.

Personally, I don't see the huge problem in waiting a few more days to get the order. In Canada it takes much longer to get here, and we survive!
Yeah, I think I have to play devil's advocate here, too -- if you wanted bennies, you should have placed all $150 at once and asked her to make sure the order was not lumped in with any others. If it went in as an "outside order" on another workshop, then the benefits earned belong to the hostess of that workshop since she's the one who did the work to put them all together. If you'd attended a workshop hosted by a friend of yours, it would be your friend who was entitled to those benefits even if you spent $150 or $200 by yourself.

I will concede that she shouldn't have waited so long to place the first of the two orders, but she was not completely in the wrong here. Give her a call, and explain your problem without getting hostile or accusatory. Chances are she'll be glad to work with you and make some sort of gesture to try to smooth things over and maintain a positive relationship.

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 05:23 PM   #29  
Polyshrink Goddess

If you don't attend her workshops, then why should your orders and benefits be lumped in with those that do? That also sounds not right to me. I agree that you should find a new demo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by memaw2twoView Post
Ok, I just received a reply to my email. I guess each month when she has the workshop at her home, the workshop participants take turns being the 'host'. It was another ladys turn this month I guess. She has me down for another month, which I had no idea that she did because I do not attend her workshops.

here is her email reply:
Hi, yes if you were the hostess for that month. This month is Lupe. I can't remember which month you were drawn for. I do try to get extra stamps to give out when possible. To do that I have to redo who is ordering what and then when it comes in change it back to who it really belongs to. Does that make sense? I do have a level one with the butterfly and possibly more, haven't checked recently...but I will. I will get back to you.

I think I'll move on.
~Author Unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 05:52 PM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedInLoveView Post
If you don't attend her workshops, then why should your orders and benefits be lumped in with those that do? That also sounds not right to me. I agree that you should find a new demo.
You've never tried to get more orders from folks unable to attend a workshop you're hosting in order to boost the totals? I encourage my hostesses to do that all the time -- works out very well for them!

To the OP: you're completely within your rights to find a different demo. I just think that it would be worth talking things over with your current demo first, since it seems you're not on the same page. Even if you do end up going to someone else anyway, it would be beneficial to Demo #1 to know why so she can change how she does things if necessary.

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #31  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrishGView Post

My understanding when I was a demo was that if an order came in at $150 or more, without a workshop or event associated with it, the benefits and rewards according to SU, are suppose to go to the customer.

As others have mentioned that a $50 and $100 individually are not entitled to any benefits, BUT as soon as the demo waited to order and combined the two together as one order, then all the benefits and rewards should have gone to the OP. Now it sounds as though the demo thinks the OP belongs to this "hostess club" thing (I forgot what some demos call it 'cause I never did it), then I suppose the demo sorta didn't do anything wrong. I say "sorta" because the demo should not have waited to put the order in unless she notified the customer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2009, 04:26 AM   #32  
Rubber Obsessor

I just want to say that I was never informed that I was part of any workshop. I knew she held them and had been invited a few times but I never went.
I'm sure she thinks she did nothing wrong and that may be the case entirely. I just don't think my order should have been a) held up, b) combined with a workshop order which I was never told about.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2009, 05:17 AM   #33  
Pearl-ExPert

Demos aren't allowed to hold an order for two weeks. Sounds like she was waiting to combine orders to make her own party. I think you are more than justified in being upset. I would let her know that you are upset, and why. If she doesn't respond than find a new demo.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2009, 05:32 AM   #34  
Cat
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i started reading this thread yesterday, and read a few of the most recent replies, so i'm not sure what all has been offered, but i just have to share my opinion it's what you came here for right?

until you talk to your demo and explain your concerns, you don't know what she was thinking. pick up the phone and give her a call. it may have been an honest mistake. she may have had a ton of orders and didn't realize you had two "in the pot". tell her about your wish that it could have been a party with hostess awards - maybe she'll offer you something for it. who knows? give her a chance to make it right - then decide [based on her response] whether you want to go back to her or not.

i always try to let those that disappoint me an opportunity to make it right - most likely it was a misunderstanding.

good luck.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:40 AM   #35  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you all for your input.
My feeling is that she should have told me that my order would be giving credit to another person. I was never given the option.
When I decided that I wanted to order from SU, I purchased the catalog from her. I asked her when she was sending in her next order. She told me that it was going in the next day. I emailed her my order and took her a check that day. Then 2 weeks later, I placed another larger order. I asked when my first order would be here and she told me that she hadn't sent it in and that it would be going in that night, the last night of SAB. It is at that point, I feel, that she should have given me options.
Until I received a reply from her to my email yesterday, I didn't know that I was even on a list to be a 'host' for a monthly workshop. Again, if I had known that this is how she does things, I wouldn't be questioning it now. But I was never told anything or given any options.
These 2 orders were my first ones from SU in several years. I love the product and all of the inspiration that they provide. I will continue to order SU, just not through this demo.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2009, 06:55 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

It seems to me she was trying to backtrack and make it right by telling you that you are the hostess for a different month. Especially since you don't order regularily. How strange.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2009, 06:55 AM   #37  
Crimping Master

I would find another demo. I'm a regular SU customer and have had bad experiences with demos, until recently. I found one who gave me TONS of free stuff and discounts just for being a first-time customer. I've never met her (and probably never will since I live overseas), but she treats me like we've known each awhile.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2009, 06:56 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 506 Likes on 226 Posts

It sounds like she has "created" a "hostess club" and put you in it without your agreement. You should be treated as a customer NOT in a hostess club. While she can place a single order in the order entry, she should not be treating you as a part of that club.

In my opinion, I would go back to her and express the following:
...be emphatic in telling her you are NOT a part of her hostess club, and that you expect to be handled as a single customer. Somehow she believes you signed up to be in the hostess club. I would try to get that misunderstanding ironed out.
...express to her that she should not have held your order for two weeks. We are supposed to hold for 3 days (right to cancel laws) but orders are to be submitted promptly.
...express to her that since she DID hold your order and place the two of them together, you would have appreciated being offered the hostess benefits. Technically, since you didn't place a single order of $150 or more, she doesn't HAVE to offer them to you.

Hope you get things straightened out, regardless of whether you move on to another demo.
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2009, 06:59 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

well, enjoy your stuff! there are a ton of demos who will love your business. (or maybe you could become one yourself!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2009, 09:34 AM   #40  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampinMelisView Post
Honestly, I think the only fair "gripe" here is why didn't she place your first order when you gave it to her? If she had, the rest would be moot because you would have had to have placed one order of $150 in order to qualify for benefits. Because she combined them, it does sound to me like she was gathering orders to place a large order and use the benefits in another way -- I won't assume she "stole" them for herself -- perhaps she is using them as give aways to customers.

I would flat out ask why she waited to place the first order. then I would explain to her that in the future you will choose to work with another demo, because you expect your orders to be placed promptly. DO tell her why so she can reflect and change in the future. I doubt she did it with malicious intent, hoping to lose customers!

It doesn't matter that she may be using them for customer give aways-it's still for her benefit. It sounds like it may be a case of greed. I agree, it's important to talk to her about this problem. The demo should make it right even if it comes out of her own pocket and give you your hostess benefits. She chose to hold your order. I haven't read the whole thread but one thing that hasn't been discussed is; if the demo doesn't make it right, does the customer have recourse to file a complaint with SU?? I hope this was an oversight by your demo and she makes it right for you since it's her mistake. Good luck.
Reply With Quote Likes