View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 03:05 AM   #1
memaw2two
Rubber Obsessor

Default SU! demo frustration

Maybe I am over re-acting and don't really understand what happened. If that is the case, please correct me and consider this just a vent that I will get over. Here's what happened...

During the Sale-a-Bration in March, I placed 2 orders with my demo. The first one was in the middle of the month for over $50. The second one was for over $100 during the last week. When I placed my 1st order. I asked how long it would take to receive it and she told me that it is generally a week or so. I was good with that. Two weeks later, when I placed my 2nd order, I still had not received my first order but I wanted to take advantage of the Sale-a-bration deals so I went ahead.

Now this demo also works in the LSS so I see her often. On the last day of SAB, I asked about my orders. She had just placed BOTH of my orders the night before.

So here is my frustration....
1) I placed 2 orders that she turned in at the same time. I was charged 2 S&H charges. shouldn't she have combined my order so I only had to pay once if she was turning them in at the same time?

2) If my combined orders were over $150, did that not qualify me for hostess credits? I thought I had read somewhere (and again, I could be all wrong on this) that a 'party' of over $150 received hostess rewards.

So now this has left me feeling taken advantage of. I don't normally go around soending $150 a pop on stamping stuff. I just happened to have the money due to all the overtime I had worked (and am still working).
I am hesitant to place another order with this demo and I don't know any other ones. Maybe I should just order online from now on.

I'd love to hear any thoughts you have on this. It feels good just to get it off my chest if nothing else.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!