View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 12:40 PM   #20
chickers089
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOtherMegView Post
If you have and use DS, can you also install SCAL and use that?

I like manipulating the images on the cartridges, so I don't want to install anything that will disable that. I also like I can search the library for particular images and that the library in DS updates so I can see what's on new releases before I buy them. I'd like to turn my back on DS because PC sure doesn't deserve my loyalty, but I do use a few of its features.

I have a KNK and don't really need to cut fonts on my Cricut, but my E is portable and the KNK is not. I'd use SCAL on the E simply because I take it places I can't take the KNK. I use the Cricut because I like the licensed carts and also the simplicity and portability.

Anyway, if I could run both programs (DS & SCAL) seamlessly, I would buy SCAL. If I used it only for fonts, it'd be worth it to me. There are thousands of free fonts on the web (and my computer LOL), and dingfonts give me just about any shape I can imagine.
HAHAHA This just struck me funny. Like the texting commercials where the teens are texting back and forth OMG! ROFL etc. Sorry, just made me LOL.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!