View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 06:42 AM   #137
JoAnney
Kookie Creator

Default Storing suggestion for your home made glue dots!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiehurley View Post
I cut my paper stripsof parchment to the width of and empty ribbon spool and then when they were dry, I took a piece of scotch tape and started rolling them up on the spool. Glue dots side up and then another strip of them glue dot side up so and so on, so that the back of the parchment from those were covering the dots. Does that even make sense? Anyway it worked great!

I never thought about rolling the strips onto an empty spool ribbon...good idea though!!! Makes perfect sense to me about all the layers being covered with the back of the parchment paper...

I have been cutting my parchment paper in strips the WIDTH (or a TAD smaller) of a plastic cd case....than after making my strips of glue dots, I just lay them in there and kinda of like stack them on top of each other. (Same principal..the paper the dots are on will NOT stick to a piece below 'cuz you used parchment paper)...Am I making sense??? hahahaha

I'm able to see thru the cd case and can tell when I need to make more and it makes a nice FLAT storage option...use one case for one size, another case for larger dots, etc..just mark on cd case what sizes (if need be) but you'll be able to see through case so I don't....

Have fun...I love making them!!!! Hope this helps!! Cya...Jo
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!