Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-03-2009, 03:31 AM   #1  
Full of Malarky

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default SU!Very Slow with shipping!

I just wondered if anyone else has had this problem and I think it may be just a problem in Canada. I placed an order Feb 4th -and I have yet to get all of my items!! My demo has been calling SU! everyday for the past couple of weeks. Finally apparently it shipped today. I understand that SU has a new computer system that has a lot of glitches in it - and that is the reason that they can't seem to get any out on time. I'm really displeased - not with my SU demo - but with SU. I was told that in past if something was backordered - then the demo knew immediately - but not so know.

Apparently even if something is in stock - it is taking them about 5 business days from the time a Canadian Demo places an order until she gets a shipping date - never mind gets it shipped!! Terrible service from SU! IMO!!

Just wondered if others were experincing the same thing in Canada - or the US. And my stuff was not on back order - just kinda some computer glitch with SU as I understand it.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:02 AM   #2  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just placed my first Stampin Up order this weekend and was told it would be at least two weeks shipping time (in US) but now I'm scared it will be much longer! I am ordering supplies to make my Mother notecards for her birthday and two weeks will be cutting it close for me, let alone a month! I'm interested to see if other people are having this problem.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:46 AM   #3  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardsforacauseView Post
I just placed my first Stampin Up order this weekend and was told it would be at least two weeks shipping time (in US) but now I'm scared it will be much longer! I am ordering supplies to make my Mother notecards for her birthday and two weeks will be cutting it close for me, let alone a month! I'm interested to see if other people are having this problem.
I have never had an order take more than a week in the US. In fact it has always been EXACTLY a week. If my order was put on a Monday, then I would get it the next Monday, been that way for 7 years. Has something happened at SU to change that?

Pamela
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:53 AM   #4  
Stampin' Fool

My demo placed an order for herself on the 24th of February. It's being delivered today. She placed an order for me on the 1st of March, and it's still showing as "submitted". I'm sure I won't get it until next week. It used to be that when we placed orders, we ordered and got them in the same week....we're in California. It's not like that anymore...I liked it when they shipped faster, but oh well!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:55 AM   #5  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Every order I've placed with my Consultant, has taken at least 2 weeks from the time she puts the order in till I get it via UPS. Many times it takes much longer. I don't get why Stampn' Up has such slow service. When I order things from other companies from the same area of the country, the order goes out in no more than 48 hours. Why does Stampin' Up take so long to pack an order??? I've ordered much less in the past year and a half due to slow service.

Patti
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:58 AM   #6  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

My orders placed at the end of Feb are taking 10 days (8 business days) to get to the East Coast. That is about a day more that normal for me, which is reasonable. When I get a shipping notice, it is usually a full week for UPS to get my package to me. SU told us that they have the picking staff working up to 60 hours a week to keep caught up. The new computer system plus high volume of orders all at the same time are causing some shipping issues. You can always pay extra for expedited shipping if you need something in less than a week. I did that once and it was great, (but I'd rather spend the money on an extra stamp set).
my pins www.pinterest.com/craftdoc
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:43 AM   #7  
Pearl-ExPert

This is interesting...I was just wondering this morning if my stuff will come today. My demo hasn't emailed me back with the tracking number...so I was hoping it's not because it hasn't shipped yet!

I used to get stuff exactly 7 days (more with a holiday) from when the order was placed...but lately it's been getting longer. I know my order went in last Monday...so crossing my fingers that it will show up today!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:49 AM   #8  
Insane Embellisher

Send a message via Skype™ to jeannie barron

My orders come in exactly 7 days too, but I am in Cal.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:06 AM   #9  
Die Cut Diva

I placed an order on Feb 19. It's out for delivery today. Shipping times are running 4 to 5 days currently, however mine did ship in 3 days. UPS ground takes a full week (5 business days as they don't deliver on Sat) to get to me once it has been shipped. SU is doing everything they can to speed up the process. I don't think they like getting the phone calls any more than we like making them. I think the new system will get all the kinks ironed out in a few months, so I'm just practicing my patience.

I placed an expedited order yesterday. It'll be here tomorrow. Plenty worth the extra $20 to me. But Canada does not have the option to expedite. :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:08 AM   #10  
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

I placed an order for a customer yesterday and the "Days to Ship" notice said 4-5. So that means her order will take 4-5 days until packed and shipped out. Then it will take 4-5 days to get to me.

I think SU is so busy with Sale-a-bration plus this new computers system. Those are not excuses but just a fact.

I don't think the ship times are unreasonable, I think I have been spoiled with getting my stuff alot faster. KWIM?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:09 AM   #11  
Pearl-ExPert

I placed an online order from my demo's website. The order was more than the $50 for the SAB free bonus gift. When I completed the order, nothing came on the screen to indicate I should make my choice for the free item. It just showed the screen with my completed order. I called my demo and she contacted SU-computer glitch was the explanation. That was mid week and my demo submitted my selection. Yesterday, I got my bonus gift but not anything from my actual order???

Also, I guess it's just me but I didn't realize that SU taxed us on the shipping charges. I was trying to figure out why the tax amount was so high on my order total-almost 9%. I asked my demo and she explained it to me. I live in Calif and have ordered from other places in Utah and none of them tax the shipping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:16 AM   #12  
Polyshrink Goddess

I placed an order in January, They shipped three days later, and I received my package 4 days later. I have really never had any problems with SU and I love them. I am placing a really big order next week, hope it doesn't take too long, but as long as I get it I am ok with that.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:17 AM   #13  
Rubber Obsessor

I placed my first order Feb 14th. I don't have it yet . I thought when it came in I would need to pick it up at the Demo's house. Does SU mail the order to my house?
Barbara
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:19 AM   #14  
Stampin' Fool

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

my last order i got in about a week and a half. one set was on back order, but i got it in another week. i keep hoping they will have a bottle of time in their next catalog- i've got lots of new stuff, but no time;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:28 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Quote:

Originally Posted by crowfeatherView Post
I placed my first order Feb 14th. I don't have it yet . I thought when it came in I would need to pick it up at the Demo's house. Does SU mail the order to my house?
Barbara
Barbara,

You would need to check this out with your demo. If you placed an order during a workshop, usually the hostess will get everyone's order and hand them out. If the demo placed your order along with other's, its probably coming to the demo's house.

Unfortunately, SU doesn't allow us to ship each individual orders when you place them during a workshop. Maybe some day! Because I know Pampered Chef does that!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:33 AM   #16  
Rubber Obsessor

"I think" it was a work shop where someone was the designated Hostess. We made a little card.

If I don't hear from someone by the end of the week I will contact the Demo
Barbara
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 07:06 AM   #17  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crafter 4 LifeView Post
I placed an online order from my demo's website. The order was more than the $50 for the SAB free bonus gift. When I completed the order, nothing came on the screen to indicate I should make my choice for the free item. It just showed the screen with my completed order. I called my demo and she contacted SU-computer glitch was the explanation. That was mid week and my demo submitted my selection. Yesterday, I got my bonus gift but not anything from my actual order???

Also, I guess it's just me but I didn't realize that SU taxed us on the shipping charges. I was trying to figure out why the tax amount was so high on my order total-almost 9%. I asked my demo and she explained it to me. I live in Calif and have ordered from other places in Utah and none of them tax the shipping.
The tax on the shipping is state mandated (based on the state order is being shipped to). It has nothing to do with Stampin' Up! They are just following taxation laws. Here in MN, I am taxed on my shipping as well.

As far as the other companies from UT not taxing properly, my guess is once the IRS figures out the mistake, the companies will fix their way of doing things.

Stampin' Up! Demo...and lovin' it!!!
I'd love for you to check out my blog: http://www.atouchfromtheheart.typepad.com/
http://www.pattichesky.stampinup.net
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 07:15 AM   #18  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curly ChickView Post
I have never had an order take more than a week in the US. In fact it has always been EXACTLY a week. If my order was put on a Monday, then I would get it the next Monday, been that way for 7 years. Has something happened at SU to change that?

Pamela

Yes, I think so! My demo placed an order 2 Sundays before Valentine's Day (don't recall the date but it was well before it) and it didn't come until the end of February!!!! AND, I didn't get everything I ordered even YET.
It seems to me like it has always taken at least a full week after she places the order in order to get the shipment. I sold Usborne books and they always shipped within 24 hours of ordering, and arrived within 3-4 days...so I know it is possible to do better than SU is doing, especially now.

"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right�--Lincoln
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 09:05 AM   #19  
Matboard Maniac

My order usually takes about 2 weeks or more to get here, and I'm in NY. I really hate that it takes so damn long. We pay for the shipping service, you know? Not like it's free or discounted. 10% is pretty hefty when you have a big order. It adds up. And I'm pretty sure SU uses the cheapest, slowest method possible -- because when I track my orders, UPS takes foreverrrrrr en route to deliver! Maybe they should expand their staff. Oh wells, what can you do...

Designing for my Stamp BOX | Caardvarks | Purple Cows
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 09:23 AM   #20  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisisView Post
My order usually takes about 2 weeks or more to get here, and I'm in NY. I really hate that it takes so damn long. We pay for the shipping service, you know? Not like it's free or discounted. 10% is pretty hefty when you have a big order. It adds up. And I'm pretty sure SU uses the cheapest, slowest method possible -- because when I track my orders, UPS takes foreverrrrrr en route to deliver! Maybe they should expand their staff. Oh wells, what can you do...
If you really want faster service, you can always expedite it for $20 more for each $500 or portion of $500 that your order totals. This gets you same day shipping along with UPS 2nd day air delivery. If your order is in by 11 am MT, you should get it two days after that. If not, they refund your $20 (except for UPS delays due to weather and other things outside their control).

I generally do this when shipping times are long and/or I don't want to wait a week in transit.

Ask your demo (if you aren't a demo yourself ;))
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 09:55 AM   #21  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crafter 4 LifeView Post
It's not SU that charges tax on shipping it's your state. And the reason that you have to pay for it with SU versus an online store that you have bought from in UT is that technically you are not buying from SU who is based in UT but you are buying from your demo who is based in CA like you.

at least that is how I understand it......

My SUO Blog~Merry Stamps
My blog~ Merry Musings

Do you love Tastefully Simple?? Click HERE for fabulous recipes and to browse the catalog!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 09:55 AM   #22  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by PattiLynnView Post
The tax on the shipping is state mandated (based on the state order is being shipped to). It has nothing to do with Stampin' Up! They are just following taxation laws. Here in MN, I am taxed on my shipping as well.

As far as the other companies from UT not taxing properly, my guess is once the IRS figures out the mistake, the companies will fix their way of doing things.
This is true, however if you order from a company that has no office or base in the state you live in, they do not charge you sales tax at all, so that might be why she was never charged shipping from a company in Utah, they may have not charged any sales tax on anything she ordered.

Hope this makes sense!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 09:59 AM   #23  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by merrymoo2View Post
It's not SU that charges tax on shipping it's your state. And the reason that you have to pay for it with SU versus an online store that you have bought from in UT is that technically you are not buying from SU who is based in UT but you are buying from your demo who is based in CA like you.

at least that is how I understand it......
Yeah that too...LOL...though I buy from a demo in MN, and I am charged my WI sales tax. Because SU is technically *located* in every single state, they charge sales tax based on the shipping address. I thought some states do not charge sales tax on fees, but most do. Shipping is considered a fee, so most of us pay tax based on the total plus shipping rate! :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #24  
Full of Malarky

Quote:

Originally Posted by debbiemom23csView Post
I placed an order for a customer yesterday and the "Days to Ship" notice said 4-5. So that means her order will take 4-5 days until packed and shipped out. Then it will take 4-5 days to get to me.

I think SU is so busy with Sale-a-bration plus this new computers system. Those are not excuses but just a fact.

I don't think the ship times are unreasonable, I think I have been spoiled with getting my stuff alot faster. KWIM?

For someone living in Canada - yes - I think 1 month is an awfully long time to wait for an item even being mailed 1st class from the US- very long! I order plenty off stuff on line from the US - and a month would be the maxium time that I would usually wait if I ordered something from the US. I have had much much better with other companies when things go wrong like this. Crafty Secrets somehow missed sending my order - and after a month I called them - and they apologized - resent the item at no shipping cost- -plus asked me to chose a medium sized set for free as an apology. That was unexpected - but at least I felt that Crafty Secrets valued my business. A friend oh mine ran into a glitch with another company familiar here on this webite -but I won't name it - and when things went wrong - and glitch in the addy - they were more than good to her!

I guess with SU - when a month goes by - and they seem indifferent - at least at the upper level - not my demo - I don't get the feeling that they don't value my business much - kind of like shopping at Walmart or somewhere they couldn't careless about customer relations.

Last edited by debzi333; 03-03-2009 at 02:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 02:08 PM   #25  
Full of Malarky

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisisView Post

Usually it takes about week to 10 days to get my SU stuff. It's my understanding that they are having computer problems and that is what is the big slowdown -and that it is especially a problem in Canada. I guess it makes me hesitate to order from a Company where I pay 10 % in shipping charges - and then have to wait 5 weeks for my items . That is a long time - and I've yet to get my full order placed Feb 4 - and today is Feb3. That's poor service - no and's and if's about it.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #26  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by debzi333View Post
Usually it takes about week to 10 days to get my SU stuff. It's my understanding that they are having computer problems and that is what is the big slowdown -and that it is especially a problem in Canada. I guess it makes me hesitate to order from a Company where I pay 10 % in shipping charges - and then have to wait 5 weeks for my items . That is a long time - and I've yet to get my full order placed Feb 4 - and today is Feb3. That's poor service - no and's and if's about it.
I have to agree with you (and I'm sure you meant March 3 ;) )

"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right�--Lincoln
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 03:59 PM   #27  
Die Cut Diva

Ladies....I don't think using a new computer system and glitches with it is anything that can be used as an excuse for slow service. In my case and opinion, their packing and and shipping time has been slow since the very first order I placed 3 years ago.

I've never dealt with a company that takes multiple days before they ship an order.

As others have said, I don't know why Stampin' Up is the only company I've ever ordered from that taxes shipping.

To ask for expidited shipping is not the answer either. Why pay even more to get your order?

I like some of their products, but it has made me cut back on how much I order from them anymore.

Patti
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:00 PM   #28  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I'm frustrated too with the shipping time. I always wait more than 2 weeks.

Stampin' Up! Only Challenges Design Team
Proud Fan Club Member Since 2007
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:10 PM   #29  
Polyshrink Goddess

I placed my order last Wednesday and it's in transit for delivery this evening. I'm not sure why it's taking longer for others, but mine is getting here within a week's time. Maybe there are certain items that are holding up the order. Just a guess.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:27 PM   #30  
Polyshrink Goddess

If SU wants to compete, it will have to change its slow shipping ways. It's just the truth.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:15 PM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjw2855View Post
Ladies....I don't think using a new computer system and glitches with it is anything that can be used as an excuse for slow service. In my case and opinion, their packing and and shipping time has been slow since the very first order I placed 3 years ago.

I've never dealt with a company that takes multiple days before they ship an order.

As others have said, I don't know why Stampin' Up is the only company I've ever ordered from that taxes shipping.

To ask for expidited shipping is not the answer either. Why pay even more to get your order?

I like some of their products, but it has made me cut back on how much I order from them anymore.

Patti
Again, SU! does NOT decide on sales tax for shipping. That's an individual state law, so if you are unhappy you need to contact your state legislature. If you've never encountered it before, it's because you've never done the mail-order thing from a company with a business presence in your state. That's why when you see those infomercials, they only list residents of the state where they're located as having to pay sales tax. Since SU! operates through individual demos in all 50 states, all orders are subject to the tax laws of the state where the merchandise is being shipped.

I've been using SU! product for over seven years now, and have been a demo for going on four years this summer. For the duration of that time, with the exception of "peak" times like SAB or the unveiling of a new catalog, I've always gotten my goodies in a very timely manner -- even when I lived in Georgia and my demo (now upline) was here in Virginia, the norm was for the order to pick and ship within 24 hours of the end of the three-day right-to-cancel period that I was entitled to by law. At the end of those three days she'd place the order, and I'd have it in my hot little hands exactly seven calendar days (six while in GA) after the box left Utah. Sure I'm always impatient for my stuff to get here, but I have to wait for UPS to drive it across the country. I've never thought SU! shipping was especially slow.

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:53 PM   #32  
Inking Addict

The longest I have had to wait for an order to be shipped is 4 days. One item was back ordered but it came less then a week later. Only this last order was longer then a week getting to me but only 4 days longer. I have never felt their shipping was slow.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:06 PM   #33  
Crimping Master

I'll be curious to see when my last order gets here. The workshop closed last Wednesday and the order went in the next day. In the past it has always been exactly 7 days, should be interesting.

Pamela
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 07:54 PM   #34  
Full of Malarky

Quote:

Originally Posted by row4dView Post
Again, SU! does NOT decide on sales tax for shipping. That's an individual state law, so if you are unhappy you need to contact your state legislature. If you've never encountered it before, it's because you've never done the mail-order thing from a company with a business presence in your state. That's why when you see those infomercials, they only list residents of the state where they're located as having to pay sales tax. Since SU! operates through individual demos in all 50 states, all orders are subject to the tax laws of the state where the merchandise is being shipped.

I've been using SU! product for over seven years now, and have been a demo for going on four years this summer. For the duration of that time, with the exception of "peak" times like SAB or the unveiling of a new catalog, I've always gotten my goodies in a very timely manner -- even when I lived in Georgia and my demo (now upline) was here in Virginia, the norm was for the order to pick and ship within 24 hours of the end of the three-day right-to-cancel period that I was entitled to by law. At the end of those three days she'd place the order, and I'd have it in my hot little hands exactly seven calendar days (six while in GA) after the box left Utah. Sure I'm always impatient for my stuff to get here, but I have to wait for UPS to drive it across the country. I've never thought SU! shipping was especially slow.

So you would agree that to wait for items from Feb4 til March 6 is quite a long time to wait for items - and items that were not out of stock??

I have been ordering items from SU for the past couple of years - and it has always taken 5 - 10 days - which I have no problem with - but nearly 5 weeks - I do have a problem with that. S and H is a separate issue - not one that I am concerned with . I understand it to a problem particular to Canada at this time -due do them having a new computer system with a bunch of glitches.

It makes me anxious to place another order lest I have to wait another who knows how long. Apparently no one at SU headquarters would take 'ownership' of the problem - whatever exactly it was - just a computer glitch - and that has frustrated my demo - and me .

I'm told by my demo that right now SU in Canada is about 4 - 5 days out from placing an order until a demo might expect to hear about it being shipped - so then one would expect to wait about 2 weeks or so for any item one ordered - provided it is in stock. In past - an order went in -and within a day or two - I understand that the tracking number was given to the demo and then it would arrive within a few days.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 07:56 PM   #35  
Full of Malarky

To clarify my post - if I were to put in an order in Canada right now - my demo would have to expect to wait at least 4 -5 business days to hear from SU that they have a tracking number and that the item has been shipped. When I order items on line - it's pretty rare that I have to wait 4 - 5 business days for them to put items in box and ship it out.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 07:57 PM   #36  
Full of Malarky

Quote:

Originally Posted by nottoocreativeView Post
I have to agree with you (and I'm sure you meant March 3 ;) )

LOL!! Thanks for catching that!! Yes I did mean March 3 ! sigh!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2009, 09:03 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

So you would agree that to wait for items from Feb4 til March 6 is quite a long time to wait for items - and items that were not out of stock??

I have been ordering items from SU for the past couple of years - and it has always taken 5 - 10 days - which I have no problem with - but nearly 5 weeks - I do have a problem with that. S and H is a separate issue - not one that I am concerned with . I understand it to a problem particular to Canada at this time -due do them having a new computer system with a bunch of glitches.

It makes me anxious to place another order lest I have to wait another who knows how long. Apparently no one at SU headquarters would take 'ownership' of the problem - whatever exactly it was - just a computer glitch - and that has frustrated my demo - and me .

I'm told by my demo that right now SU in Canada is about 4 - 5 days out from placing an order until a demo might expect to hear about it being shipped - so then one would expect to wait about 2 weeks or so for any item one ordered - provided it is in stock. In past - an order went in -and within a day or two - I understand that the tracking number was given to the demo and then it would arrive within a few days.
Well, I did say "with the exception of peak times like SAB (which started Feb 1st)"... ;) What can I say, I'm a relatively easygoing gal. I know my stuff will get here, and for me it's not the end of the world if it takes a little longer than usual.

That said, it does sound like there was a hiccup with the order you mentioned, because the orders I've placed since the start of SAB have picked and shipped within the four or five business day timeframe given in OEX, and then arrived within the customary week-long transit time via UPS ground. One box even got here a day earlier than the UPS tracking said it was supposed to, which was a wonderful surprise!

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2009, 01:15 PM   #38  
Pearl-ExPert

Just got my SAB order today in the early afternoon. I placed the order on 2/25 in the late afternoon or early evening so this is a real quick turn around on an order. I live in Calif. In fact, I got my SAB 'free' item yesterday.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2009, 01:37 PM   #39  
Kookie Creator

I was told by some people that states do not tax shipping, they tax shipping and handling. This issue came up for me when I ordered stuff from my own state and paid sales tax on the purchase price and not the shipping price because it wasn't listed as S & H.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #40  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

I'm not sure what you ordered (possibly one of the few backordered products?), but I placed $7000 worth of orders in February, live in Northern BC, and have received every single item within about 10 days from the time I ordered it. Even the orders I placed Feb.28th have shipped.

You say you usually get your orders a week to 10 days after you order - so really you're judging the company on one single instance when you know this isn't a typical problem? That's not really fair.
Reply With Quote Likes