Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-11-2009, 11:01 AM   #1  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question question about "Favorites"

I noticed in the latest newsletter that we can now easily mark "favorites" from the site, but I don't know how to do it. I saw the new icon the newsletter talked about, clicked on it and it filled in red, but when I hit the "back" button to return to the gallery to keep looking at card samples, the red spot disappears so I am assuming I didn't mark the favorite correctly or that by going "backwards" I undid my marking.
Do you have to set up a favorites folder somehow? Can you tell me how to mark and save my favorites?
It sure would be helpful to be able to access the ones I really like quickly but I don't know how to do it. As a matter of fact, this is the first thing I have posted and I sure hope I can find my way back here to see any answers!
Thanks for any help you can give me....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2009, 11:21 AM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's easy. If the heart turned red, it's in your favorites. At the top of the gallery page you'll see this:

Click on Favorites, and you'll see everything you've favorited, all in one spot.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. We're happy to help!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2009, 02:06 PM   #3  
Cardstock Collector

Smile YEAH!!. It worked!

Thanks so much for the answer. I tried your suggestion and it appears to have worked. I used to get so frustrated when I saw something I liked and had to spend hours looking for it again later...I didn't even know there WAS a way to mark favorites at all, let alone a new an improved way!
I appreciate your help!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2009, 08:39 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm glad that helped!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2010, 03:16 AM   #5  
Embossing Fanatic

Default another "favorites" question

i've been gone for along time and when i came back i could not favoirte something or find my favoirtes. i went to gallery and found my favoirtes- thanks to the info below- thanks. but what about if you are looking at "new today" section and you want to favorite one of those? you use to be able to hit a favorite button- i don't see a heart on those selections. thanks.
i am in the process of redoing my stamping room- hugh projects- and finally got a laptop in that room so when it is done i will be ready to stamp- but want to be able to mark my favorites in the mean time so i can case some when the room is finished.

adriann

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbalcerView Post
It's easy. If the heart turned red, it's in your favorites. At the top of the gallery page you'll see this:

Click on Favorites, and you'll see everything you've favorited, all in one spot.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. We're happy to help!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2010, 03:19 AM   #6  
Embossing Fanatic

Default just found my answer.

ust found my answer. and all my typos. thanks anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by adriannView Post
i've been gone for along time and when i came back i could not favoirte something or find my favoirtes. i went to gallery and found my favoirtes- thanks to the info below- thanks. but what about if you are looking at "new today" section and you want to favorite one of those? you use to be able to hit a favorite button- i don't see a heart on those selections. thanks.
i am in the process of redoing my stamping room- hugh projects- and finally got a laptop in that room so when it is done i will be ready to stamp- but want to be able to mark my favorites in the mean time so i can case some when the room is finished.

adriann
Reply With Quote Likes