Thread: Cuttlebug FAQ
View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2009, 07:09 AM   #2460
Adalia Disa
Matboard Maniac
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Salmon Arm, BC
Posts: 206

Originally Posted by bamagirleble View Post
So do you need to buy the impressions pad and the silicone rubber that the SU catalog refers to for the texturz plates?
I'm not sure about the SU pads, but you need something 'squishy'. It helps to push the paper into the design, and if it's wet, it 'smooshes' even better. (Gotta love the technical terms, right?) Wizard, the company that makes spellbinders and nestabilities, makes a set of 2 tan embossing mats that are just slightly smaller than most texture plates. I use both of them. It looks like the SU ones are similar, but I'm not sure what the difference in the two are. Anyone else able to enlighten us out there? Why do you need two different ones?
My Gallery
Adalia Disa is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote