Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-02-2005, 10:59 AM   #41  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Okay, you have all convinced me, I must subscribe!!! I want to know do you get the paper, cd or the online version? I'm thinking the paper might be the best. And another ? do any of you also sub to the special section of split coast stampers, which is $20.00 per year (I think)? Or is it overload? Thanks for any info or advice. Dina
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2005, 11:15 AM   #42  
Quacker Stamper

Received 1,085 Likes on 864 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgmlmax
Okay, you have all convinced me, I must subscribe!!! I want to know do you get the paper, cd or the online version? I'm thinking the paper might be the best. And another ? do any of you also sub to the special section of split coast stampers, which is $20.00 per year (I think)? Or is it overload? Thanks for any info or advice. Dina
The subscription is $18 per year. I'm not sure where Pat starts - if you will get the back issues for 2005 and then continue with the current and future ones. When I decided to get all the issues, I got 2 CD's plus 2 more paper issues. The ones we get now are paper issues, but you can go to Patstamps and there are online tutorials for the techniques under the Subscriber's Only section. There is also one Technique in the Newsletter that is online only. I don't know anything about a special section of split coast stampers for $20/year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2005, 11:22 AM   #43  
Hardware Hotshot

Default paper or cds...

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgmlmax

I have both the paper and Cd's - the CD's have bonus techniques that ARE NOT included in the paper issues. I'm not quite sure what your are talking about "online version" - everyone who subscribes can see the issues online for step by step tutorials - that is included with your subscription. Well worth every penny I've spent.

In regards to the special section of SCS for $20, I think you are talking about the Dirty Dozen gallery here on SCS - well worth the money to see what these talented DD gals have come up with - they are so creative.

You can't beat the money spent on the TJNL - I have tons of samples in my gallery here at SCS using many of the techniques...

HTH
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2005, 12:08 PM   #44  
Rubber Obsessor

Default I've Subscribed!!!!

Okay, okay...I have FINALLY taken the plunge and subscribed to Pat's newsletter. I have been successfully resisting UNTIL joining SCS and hearing all the RAVE reviews about it. My poor hubby! I can't wait to receive my first copy now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2005, 07:37 PM   #45  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 123 Likes on 59 Posts

I joined the TJN right before Christmas and I love it! I sent my payment via PayPal and it really speeded things up! I do believe that I had access to the online stuff before I got my paper copy of the TJN. I also bought both CDs, which are just AWESOME! They have pictures of the step-by-step instructions that you can print out, in greater detail than in the Newsletter. But the paper newsletter is great for curling up to read in bed. <g> The CDs are a MUST-HAVE, in my opinion!

Also, there's a TJ yahoo group where people send tons of samples created with the TJN techniques! You get the samples by email (as opposed to seeing them online like on SCS), and because there's a lot of traffic, I set up a separate email account, so I don't have to wade through all the TJ stuff to find my regular email!

I set up a separate Google Mail account that someone here recommended. On Gmail, you can view thumbnails of the samples w/o downloading them (like you have to on AOL). If you want any more info, just ask!

Susan
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2005, 03:31 AM   #46  
Rubber Obsessor

Ok you convinced me that this newletters is a must have so I subscribed and got the package with the two CD's & papers copies from 10/04 - 12/06. I sent the funds via Paypal this morning. I know it said it could take up to three weeks to process but ...... what kind of turn around have some new subscribers received? Now that I broke down and ordered it I want it today. (Patience is not one of my virtues)

Thanks!

Lori
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2005, 12:37 PM   #47  
Glitter Guru

Default NEWSLETTER

o.K. so if I SIGN UP TODAY WILL I get the same newletter as you or will I have to wait until the next one and miss out on this one.Sounds like this one was awesome.gUESS i CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2005, 12:43 PM   #48  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa62
o.K. so if I SIGN UP TODAY WILL I get the same newletter as you or will I have to wait until the next one and miss out on this one.Sounds like this one was awesome.gUESS i CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER.
I believe you will get the current one, but you can e-mail Pat at her e-mail address [email protected]. She's very good about replying to questions.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2005, 06:06 PM   #49  
Stazon Splitcoast

I just got back from vacation today and received a copy of TJ in the mail. When I opened it up there was a card that said I had a 1 year subscription given to me for my birthday! THANK YOU to my "special" friend who gave me this great gift!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2005, 07:11 PM   #50  
Quacker Stamper

Smile

What a lucky lady you are to have such a wonderful, thoughtful friend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2009, 07:47 AM   #51  
Pearl-ExPert

Location: According to my kids....in the dark! Alberta, Canada

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampingkellyView Post
Here is a link to a page on Pat's site with an alphabetical master list of all the techniques covered and in which month they were published.

http://www.patstamps.com/Newsletter-...ues-Alpha.html

HTH,
found my answer.....sorry should have checked the site first(before asking here)!

Last edited by peama; 01-30-2009 at 07:51 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes