View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 05:58 PM   #77
SKICIO
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiddyGreetings View Post
Sorry to have cut your quote short but I had to answer this portion of the question. I sell on 3 sites. Provo Craft does.....let me say this nicely.....lurk around the sites. Here's what happened to me. When I first bought my Cricut over 2 years ago I had made some pages and cards that had some Cricut elements on them. I had a new toy and of course I was happy to use it and share the great things that it did! Did I think to go to Provo Crafts site to check their policy? No as I had been doing quilling all of my life and all of the rest was new to me. So what happens? I get an email from the Provo Craft police telling me I couldn't sell my items. REALLY! No.........I told them, REALLY! I was mad, sad and more mad. I tended not to believe the email so I asked for the number to Provo Craft and that way I could ask for that person to be for sure. Well, it's true. They do "police" the sites we sell on and make us return and not use our items anymore. Funny I found this thread today as I am getting ready to get rid of all my PC items and I wrote to them to tell them that too. Not that they are going to care, but it's the principal of the fact. I use a program with my Cricut that allows me to not use their cartridges but all of my other PC stuff is going out the door! Sorry to go on and on.
Wow! Thanks for sharing this with us.

I guess writing to PC about our concerns is a good idea. And hopefully, if they receive a good amount of email from their consumers, they can consider "revising" their policies and make them more specific - for Cricut, embossing folders, etc.

I really love this "conversation" we are all having and it gives everybody a wider perspective of what else should we be educated about with regards to this hobby of ours. We would think that this is just all about play and having fun, but there are so many other things to consider and think about.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!