View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 03:32 PM   #33
Lilliann
Rubber Obsessor

Well I dont sell many cards except out of a little box at work once and a while. But I do make tons of cards by hand 12 at a time and then at the end of the year give them away to friends, family and co-workers. I think these angle policys are crazy sometimes, I do understand them to some extent but come on. I happen to be married to a great artist and often have him draw things for me to make cards with with cute little sayings that I come up with myself. A friend of mine is also a great dooddler, and I'm not so bad with a pen either I was joking and saying lets make our own stamps to sell. Well we are not far from it now. We will copyright the images within the month and be sending them out to make them into stamps. My angle policy will be: have fun!!! Dont steal my S%$# and dont mass produce with machines everything must be hand done. sell your handmade stuff where ever you wish just gives us the cudos (advertisement) And mix them with whatever products work best for you. I will let ya know when they are ready
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!