View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 11:23 PM   #15
pinkgirl76
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Master Challenge List - Holiday Challenge Extravaganza 2008

Looking back on 2008, it was a VERY exciting year for me in stamping. I found a TON of new companies that I LOVE, was thrilled to be invited to do some Design Team work, and most importantly, have formed lasting friendships that I cherish more than anything!

I can't pick a favorite company, card, or friend that I've come in contact with in 2008 because there are JUST too many to list.

However, there are definitely a few sets that are closer to my heart than others, and most of them ARE sets from the wonderful companies that i have the pleasure of working for.

There is ONE special set though, that came from Pink Poison (now The Greeting Farm) this past year that was special to me in its own right...yep..you guessed it. WONDERLAND.

Alice in Wonderland is my ALL time favorite Disney movie, and I myself can relate a lot to her. I do my thing, you know? I dont' always follow directions. I'm curious. I'm fragile, and I LOVE to have fun and use my imagination.

SOOOOOO, now it's YOUR turn! Show me your favorite stamp or stamp set of 2008 by creating something, ANYTHING, with it. Make sure you upload using keyword HCE14

That being said, I will be back soon with a card from the Wonderland set, and can't wait to see what YOUR favorite stamp or stamp set of 2008 was!

Hugs!

View the Gallery for HCE14 HERE
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!