View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 06:25 AM   #14
jbalcer
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Master Challenge List - Holiday Challenge Extravaganza 2008

Happy 2009!

With the ringing in of the new year comes many wishes and resolutions. One of my hopes for the year, and something I've been working on in the recent months, actually, is that I will cut down on the clutter in my craft room. Do I really *need* another stack of patterned paper (well yes, I know I do, but eventually, I'm going to run out of room!), that container of Primas, those rub-ons? Sure, it's nice to have all the new stuff, but are we using what we buy? During this ongoing reorganization, I've unearthed TONS of products and embellishments I have not seen since I put them away shortly after I bought them. I've been trying to use that *stuff* when I stamp lately, and that's my challenge to you.

This first day of the new year, use something you've been hoarding or hiding or just dig through your stuff to find something older than the last month. Show it some love, put it on a card, on a scrapbook page, whatever. Just have fun!

I have no sample to show. . . yet. As soon as my company wakes up and we have breakfast, I think my mom, sister, and sister-in-law will go messy up my newly-clean stamp room!

When you upload to the gallery, make sure to use keyword HCE13.
Click here to see all the other uploads: HCE13
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!